“Good Overnight Stop” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Adel
Vevay, Indiana
“Good Overnight Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2012

Lobby area clean and inviting. Freshly baked cookies and lemonade was offered for the guest.
Jessica at the desk was friendly and helpful. Room clean, bed linens were of the quality that is expected of Hampton's. The outdoor pool is a very nice feature that I enjoyed after a long day of travel. Breakfast area is large, clean, and the offering is varied. This hotel is at an exit that has little to offer. A few fast food restaurants, but the price is lower than the Hampton's at the larger towns in southern Georgia. Since I just needed a place to sleep and refresh, this was a very good value. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagementandStaff, Manager at Hampton Inn Adel, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. I am glad to hear you were pleased with the cookies and lemonade! I hope you were well rested and will come back to visit us again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Windsor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

I usally try to plan our stops when we travel so I can research hotels before we leave. Returning from a resent cruise we were very tired after getting off the ship and needed to stop early. I new there was a Hampton In Adel, Georgia. I mark the Hamptons on my Trip Tik before we leave. I have said this before but I think it is so important to have a comfortable clean room when travelling. This hotel did not dissappoint us in any way. The staff was friendly and the breakfast was very good. There wasn't much around the area but there were places to eat. I was very much surprised to see that this Hampton accepts pets. So if you travel with your pet you may want to keep this hotel in mind if you are in the area. It was reasonably priced and as I said a very comfortable hotel.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for such an encouraging response! We are so thankful that you stayed wtih us. I am glad that after a long day of traveling you could rest here! We hope to see you soon!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

This Hampton was right off of 75. We stayed hered on our way down to Florida. We were able to bring Lucy (our little yorkie) at no extra charge. There isn't much around the town, but its a hotel for a pit stop. What really made our stay special was that Sabrina, at the front desk offered us a bottle of wine. She could tell that we were trying to find something to do or drink (it was a Friday night). I thout it was a nice touch that they keep a couple bottles on hand to offer their guests, big plus!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We were very glad to have you as well as Lucy! I am glad that Sabrina could help make your night better given there is not much to do here! We always do our best to help the guest have an enjoyable stay! We hope that you will come stay with us again soon!
Park Ridge, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

Glad there was a resaurant nearby. Everything was fine, what I expect at a Hampton!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Cincinnati, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

When we checked in the girl was so nice gave us a real nice quiet room. When we walked into the room there was a bunny made out of towels on the table. How cute!! The room was clean and the bed comfy as usual, just begging me to sleep in it. We fixed some drinks and went down to the lobby and settled into the couch and watched a program on the flat screen tv and just relaxed. Later when we went to bed the sleep was so complete, just what you want after a long day of travel.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

I stopped here with a group of girlfriends on our way from Atlanta to Tampa to embark on a cruise. We arrived late (around 11pm). Front desk staff member was friendly and helpful. We were setting out fairly early the next morning, but had time for quick breakfast, which is included in room rate. Again, staff was friendly and helpful. Knowing we had a 4-hour drive ahead of us, they gave us bottled water and fruit for the trip, which was very thoughtful and much appreciated. The hotel manager was amused by our excitement and group t-shirts - even took photos of us posed outside of the hotel. Overall, I was very impressed by the hotel and staff.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Leen46911
Athens, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2011

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Adel on our way to Disney World. Coming from Atlanta, it is about half way and is a nice stopover. The hotel itself is clean and comfy. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and was a typical Hampton Inn with the flat screen tv and nice bathroom. The beds were super comfy and perfect after a long drive. There is a pool which is nice for the kids to burn off some energy. The only negative about our room was that the A/C unit was very loud. I'm sure this is not typical and we probably could have changed rooms, we just didn't pursue it. The hotel is great but there is not much in the town of Adel. We ended up driving 30 mins. south to Valdosta to eat dinner. Still, I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Adel
Days Inn-Adel-South Georgia-Motorsports Park
Hampton Inn & Suites Tifton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tifton
Hampton Inn Suites Valdosta Conference Center
Drury Inn & Suites Valdosta
BEST WESTERN PLUS Valdosta Hotel & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Adel? Share your experiences!