Quality Inn
Knights Inn Adairsville(Adairsville)(Great Value!)
$75
$74
$105
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravywould stay here againwafflescontinental breakfastinternet pricebeen updated recentlynice furnishingslobby areanight's sleepfirst floorlate at nightmotelbedsfloridamicrowavehairdryer
Reviewed September 27, 2012

We last stayed here 3 years ago. We use it when we visit Florida and want to stop half-way, both going and coming back. The rooms have been remodeled as has the climate control. Really nice, that's why we'll continue to come back.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2012

Thank you for your review and thank you for your loyalty and staying with us. A repeat guest is an innkeepers greatest success and something we continually strive to achieve with every guest.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the new updated rooms with new pillowtop beds, 32" flat screen HDTV, microwave/refrigerators, furniture, and Q Corner Hot Breakfast.

We look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed September 27, 2012 via mobile

After an entire day of driving, we stopped here to sleep. Room was very clean, bed was soft, we passed out. 6am a fellow down the hall felt it was a good idea to start his motorcycle n rev it up a few dozen times. Little did he know the owner was there and assures us he would address the issue. Brkfst was good. Normal contenintal. I will say the place was very clean, and tidy;)

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for your review and staying with us. Let me apologize for the motorcycle noise. I'm happy you had a satisfactory stay and good night's sleep on our new pillowtop beds. Majority of our guests are enjoying the new beds.

We look forward to see you on your next visit.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

When I was asked to visit a new business in Adairsville I was pleasantly surprised to find a very nice Quality Inn to stay at. Being a business traveler it had all the right things I look far. Good internet connections,plenty of outlets to plug in my stuff and above all it was very clean and comfortable. I will stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2012

Thank you for sharing your post. It's always a delight to know we were able to provide "much more" than expected and happy to hear your stay with us was statisfactory. We appreciate you taking your time in giving us your honest opinion about our property. We look forward to seeing again in the near future

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I like to stay at this motel when traveling between Orlando and Louisville, where I have family. It's right off I-75 with a lot of restaurants and gas stations around. The rate is very fair and the staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is good, too. I like the idea that I can park my car right outside my room and unload and load it back up with just a few steps. The room is always clean and pleasant.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We appreciate you taking your time in giving us your honest opinion about our property. We do take pride in servicing our rooms and taking care of our clients needs and are happy to hear your stay with us was statisfactory.

We look forward to seeing again in the near future.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I try to stay here everytime i come this way. Have stayed here several times and have no conplaints. The location is great and they have truck parking. Beds are comfortable and clean. The rooms are nice sized and clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments. Providing affordable, clean and comfortable rooms is what we do best! I am thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay enough to return. As can be seen for other reviews, we achieve a great number of guests who return to our hotel. A repeat guest is an innkeepers greatest success and something we continually strive to achieve with every guest.

Thanks again for taking time to share your comments, it's always a pleasure to receive and respond to our guests valuable first hand feed back.