Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Barnsley Resort(Adairsville)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravywould stay here againwafflescontinental breakfastinternet pricebeen updated recentlynice furnishingslobby areanight's sleepfirst floorlate at nightmotelbedsfloridamicrowavehairdryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I try to stay here everytime i come this way. Have stayed here several times and have no conplaints. The location is great and they have truck parking. Beds are comfortable and clean. The rooms are nice sized and clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments. Providing affordable, clean and comfortable rooms is what we do best! I am thrilled to know you enjoyed your stay enough to return. As can be seen for other reviews, we achieve a great number of guests who return to our hotel. A repeat guest is an innkeepers greatest success and something we continually strive to achieve with every guest.

Thanks again for taking time to share your comments, it's always a pleasure to receive and respond to our guests valuable first hand feed back.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I have a rule that I usually don't like to stay in hotels where the doors open directly to the outside, it's a personal safety thing, but I made an exception after a long day driving. I'm not one to complain about things, but my stay was not that pleasant here. So the only way I would recommend this place is as a last resort.

The room was, in a word, dingy. I was a little creeped out by a dead bug I saw on the sheets of the bed, which I think was a flea possibly. The shower in our room was poorly cleaned and didn't give you much room to move around. There was also a good bit of noise which I chalk up to foot traffic since you parked in front of the door to your room and people were coming and going all night.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you for sharing your comments pertaining to your stay. We strive to ensure each guest has an enjoyable stay and I am disappointed to learn things were not satisfactory.

Thank you for contacting me and providing your room number so that I could have our housekeeping and maintenance personnel address the issues you found in order to prevent other guests from having the same issues you experienced.

Thank you again for taking time to share your valuable first hand feedback that allows us an opportunity to correct deficiencies. We rely on feedback from our guests in order to continually improve the services we provide.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way north. Things seemed ok upon arrival. After we returned from dinner, I noticed a bug crawling on the sheets up at the top of the bed where the sheets were turned down. It might have been a roach but I honestly did not stick around long enough to find out for sure. My husband took care of the bug and I did not report it to management because I figured at this point I would have the heeby jeebies no matter what room I was in. It took me a while to finally get into bed (not the bug bed, the other one in the room) but once I finally did, I found the bed to be comfortable and I was able to get a decent night's sleep. I did not see anymore bugs. I am sure bugs are a common problem at hotels, I just wish I hadn't actually seen one. The A/C unit was a little loud when it was running, too.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2012

Please let me apologize for this as this is not something we have ever seen at our hotel. I can assure you that we would have gladly changed your room if you had reported it to the fron desk and ensured the new room did not have the same situation.

We have regular scheduled pest control service to avoid situations like this. Since we are an exterior corridor property, we schedule pest control service on a more frequent basis than normal to keep things like this from occurring. And as I mentioned this has never occurred so have been very successful. I have contacted our pest control service to take a look into the last 2 services they have provided to see if any rooms were not serviced or anything abnormal that was detected. I have also asked them to come in and do an extra round of service. I also had our housekeeping go inspect all rooms to ensure they meet our cleanliness standards.

Again let me apologize for this but glad that you reported it so we can address the situation and ensure it never happens again.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We stopped here when driving on our way to Florida. It was a great location because it's between Chattanooga and Atlanta. Since we were driving on the weekend, it make sense to stop on our side of Atlanta.

The sleep was comfortable. Nice size rooms and we were grateful for the queen size beds instead of doubles. Rooms were clean, shower pressure was excellent. Breakfast was okay, I tend to go for the waffles since it's hard to mess those up.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Depak P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm happy to hear the new pillowtop beds were comfortable and allowed you to have a nice night's sleep.

We appreciate you taking your time in giving us your honest opinion about our property. We do take pride in servicing our rooms and taking care of our clients needs and are happy to hear your stay with us was statisfactory.

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again on your future travels.

Reviewed July 4, 2012

We were coming back to Fl. and found this in the coupon book at the rest area. It was very nice, looked recently updated. Rooms, linens and carpet were clean. Shower and a/c worked good also. Check in was quick. I tried to call before showing up and there was no answer, so we were hoping there were still open. I would stay there again on our travels.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Management response:Responded July 6, 2012

Thank you for choosing to stay at Choice Hotels and the Quality Inn Adairsville. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and the new updated rooms with new pillowtop beds, 32" flat screen HDTV, microwave/refrigerators, furniture, and Q Corner Hot Breakfast.

We look forward to seeing you again on your future travels.