- Front desk person gave me a discounted price
- Located right off highway
- Many bugs noticed in hotel room. Gnats in the bedroom and spiders in the bath tub. Upon our arrival there was a man spraying for bugs outside that should have tipped us off to not stay there.
- Beds were somewhat comfortable but there were noticeable stains and hair on the sheets.
- Breakfast was not good - had to throw out the waffles due to the syrup having an "off flavor", eggs were cold.
- Thermostat did not work.
- Wi-Fi connection kept dropping
Friendly front desk person gave me a decent rate of $65 a night but I would never stay there again based on our experience. I should have tried to drive a little farther, spent a little more and would have had a better nights sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Magnuson Countryside Inn is located directly off Interstate 75. Downtown Adairsville is 2 miles west, and the Barnsley Garden Golf Course is a short 10 miles.The Magnuson Countryside Inn's amenities include free breakfast, an outdoor pool, free wi-fi,free parking, business center, microwave, mini fridge,free local calls, HBO, Cinemax, and ESPN, iron and board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsClick, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Magnuson Hotel Countryside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Adairsville
- Adairsville Best Western