“Great. Place don't pass it up !”

Magnuson Hotel Countryside
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Adairsville
Reviewed April 8, 2013

What a joy to spend the night there on April 4 th 2013 ! Reasonable clean very sweet people and great breakfast ! Don't pass it up! In the middle of nowhere we found this place we paid 98 bucks and they gave us a military discount along w firefighter discount just ask !

Room Tip: Just give it a try !
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
ranu p, Owner at Magnuson Hotel Countryside, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Thanks for your review. Please come see us again!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

My family stopped in and got the family suite. LARGE room with 2 tv's queen size beds and a connecting room for the kids, unbelievable. Fantastic staff. Will definitely stay at another Magnuson Hotel !!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for your review! We strive to give the best service available to our guests. Please come and see us again!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly. Breakfast was good. About what you would expect. There were plenty of restaurants in the are to choose from. Our stay was very pleasant and the bed was very comfortable. Will choose this hotel every time we visit family in the Adairsville area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
ranu p, General Manager at Magnuson Hotel Countryside, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thanks for your review on the Countryside Inn & Suites! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped in a this hotel after spotting the accommodation signs on the highway and being exhausted from 14h on the road. We were warmly welcomed by the staff and splurged for the deluxe room (comes with a premium mattress) - only an extra $10. This was definitely worth it, the bed was very comfortable.

Even though we arrived late and it was dark, the pool was still lit. It's a small pool, but the water was clean and warm and made for a nice relaxing swim.

Although the beds were comfortable and conducive to sleep, the hotel has HUGE security parking lights that unfortunately blast past the black out curtains. That being said, the hotel did feel secure.

In the cold harsh light of day, it was more obvious that the rooms were tired (a bit dingy) and the bathroom was a spartan design, but functional. Breakfast was included, but consisted of microwave-your-own-from Jimmy Dean Sausage and make your own waffles. This works unless the room is crowded or the supplies of food run out (which it did).

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family

Thanks you for your review. We use the reviews to see what needs to be improved on and make your next stay a better one.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Location was good. Room was clean. Pool was all green and not usable. The coffe maker didn't work. Staff was friendly. The hotel looked a little the worse for wear. I think it could use an update. We only stayed one night on our trip headed north so it wasn't all that bad.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Yes, we are updating and renovating. Part of that process was the pool, it is now crystal clear and repaired. Sometimes we are not aware of broken items in the room until someone mentions it, at which point it is immediately repaired or replaced. Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

My Wife ,my Grandson and myself unfortunately stayed one night in this so called hotel. The whole property was shabby and when I entered my room it was filthy. The bathroom even had someone who stayed previously's half empty shampoo container in the shower. There were stains on the carpet and the room had a strange odour. Had I not just driven 630 miles I would have left, however everyone was very tired, so we stayed and put up with the room. When I booked this property I paid extra for a deluxe room. What a joke if my room was deluxe I would hate to see the regular ones. When I complained to the desk clerk in the morning he just shrugged his shoulders and advised me to stay elsewhere next time I was in the area. They also overcharged my credit card for $5.16 which I will dispute with my card company. In my opinion Best Western, where I have stayed previously without any problems should remove their name from this hotel. It certainly diminishes their brand in my view. To add insult to injury when I got home, there was an email from the property offering me a 15% discount should I wish to return and give them another chance.I would not stay there again if they paid me a thousand dollars. Beware fellow travellers and avoid this hotel at all cost. Edward Guest, Brantford, Ontario, Canada

Room Tip: Do not even think about staying here, you will not be happy.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Iwltsyc
ranu p, Owner at Magnuson Hotel Countryside, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

this is a review on the best western and should be removed from the reviews! THIS IS NOW MAGNUSON HOTEL COUNTRYSIDE INN & SUITES! Management, ownership, and staff have all been changed. The hotel has been upgraded to Magnuson Hotel standards and this review no longer applies.

Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed in the handicap room and it was great. It was on the 2nd floor but they have an elevator and the room was away from the elevator. The management was so nice and helpful. The breakfast area was big and they a variety of food. We were just driving through Georgia on our way to Jacksonville, Florida so we only stayed one night. We were totally satisfied.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 2nd floor.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family

Thanks for staying with us. Please come and visit with us again, travel safely!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Adairsville
Quality Inn
Super 8 Calhoun
#1 of 17 in Calhoun
BEST WESTERN Allatoona Inn & Suites
Baymont Inn & Suites Cartersville

Been to Magnuson Hotel Countryside? Share your experiences!