“Consistently good”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #11 of 38 Restaurants in Adairsville
Reviewed June 10, 2019

We have been to several other Waffle Houses in neighboring counties and this one is our pick for favorite. Food is done right and good. The waitresses are the best!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed February 26, 2019

We were very pleased with our visit for lunch on a rainy day in Georgia as we traveled south on I 75.
The staff was great and welcomed us as if we lived in the area all the time.Very friendly and talkative.The food was great and the cook was nice as he asked us how our food was.This place has the atmosphere like the old time diners so dont miss it if you are traveling down I75.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2018 via mobile

Worst waffle house i have ever been to. I waited for like 20 mins and still no one came to take our order. There were like 15 people in the building at the time. I have been to the waffle house with more than 20+ plus and never had to wait more than 5 mins to take my order. No one even greeted me or said i be right with you. Not the first time i have encountered this problem at this location. Its not that they were understaffed, there were 3 server and one cook. They could have easily accommodate and took care of most of the ppl with ease. BOTH THUMBS DOWN FOR THIS LOCATION.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

If you’re looking for breakfast, this is the place. My order was taken promptly and served quickly. Great place. Go ahead and give them a try. You won’t be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2018

Let me start out saying I am giving this restaurant a excellent rating specifically because of it staff. It was Christmas morning, we are traveling to FL in a RV. We keep seeing signs WAFFLE HOUSE OPEN CHRISTMAS. We walk in & are greeted with, "WELCOME MERRY CHRISTMAS!" from every employee. This tiny restaurant had so many employees all with some sort Christmas accessories. I would call it controlled mayhem. They were filling to go orders at lighting speed, serving tables, & all times smiling. I haven't been called Honey, Sugar so many times sense I was a little girl. I loved it! I felt the Christmas spirit in each one of the lovely people. Sherry was our server, this woman knows her stuff. She made our day much brighter & our trip more memorable. The waffles & coffee were excellent of coarse. MERRY CHRISTMAS YALL!!

Date of visit: December 2017

Been to Waffle House? Share your experiences!