“Thank You”

Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #13 of 38 Restaurants in Adairsville
Reviewed March 19, 2018

They brought me just what I wanted to my hotel room the pie was excellent thank you the service was great if you are in the hotels in or near call them they deliver

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

I rather get my pizza from this Pizza Hut than any other place around here for some reason the taste is sooo much better here ! Clean place but could improve on that. Most employees are friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed December 10, 2015 via mobile

We order 2 larges pizzas and when they delivered them they was cold and wrong. I called the manger right then, and he ask me what did I expect him to do? I ask for him to refund my money and he said, can't do that. I ask why? He said, we open them. Well Duh, how else we gonna eat them and that's how we found out they was WRONG!!!! Never will we order from them again and the staff needs training in customer.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed April 21, 2015

I love Pizza... And I live very close to this Pizza Hut in Adairsville. Have ordered numerous times hoping that they had improved but it's not going to happen so I drive to Cartersville for pizza when I get the urge. Their dough is almost always too done..in fact many times burned on the edges. They are very skimpy with their sauce... A couple of times it appeared not to have sauce at all!whn you mention these problems they don't seem to even care. I have lived here over 4 years and during that time continued to order from there always hoping the pizza would be good. Finally, I just gave up. The person taking my order was always nice and I always picked up instead of delivery. I have eaten at other Pizza Huts that were excellent..Florida and Marietta, Ga.

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed March 7, 2015

We arrived in GA a little late, very hungry from the long drive, heat went out in vehicle so we were cold as well!!!! Checked in to our Hotel and figured out that everything was closed by that time!!!! Took a chance on Pizza Hut here in Adairsville and they answered the phone " Will that be take out or Delivery"? YEAH! She was awesome and 15 min later we had an awesome PIZZA with a chocolate chop cookie and paper plates and napkins, the girl on the other end hooked us up and the driver delivered our pizza with a smile on his face! Thank You Pizza Hut Of Adairsville GA!!!!!

Date of visit: March 2015

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!