“Newer Cracker Barrel”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #9 of 31 Restaurants in Adairsville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Newer Cracker Barrel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is what all Cracker Barrels should be. Very clean, well run and food was good. I have noticed in some stores quality of food has gone down. We usually are on I95 from North Carolina to Orlando. Many of the Cracker Barrels are old and need updating. Especially ones in Georgia. So this one was a very pleasant surprise. If anyone from corporate Cracker Barrel reads this please check out I95 stores. We have stopped going to some of them.

• Visited August 2013

Jackson
“Good food but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Went there with 14 other people. Food was good, service was good and place was clean. That was what I could see. They brought 4 plates out for the biscuits at our table and 3 of them were dirty. One drinking glass was cracked and one person ordered a salad with no tomatoes and it had them all over it. Server apologized and emphasized that she told them no tomatoes. Front part okay. Back in kitchen.... Wondering.

• Visited July 2013
Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

same as usual nothing different here. I like the atmosphere of this place and the food is good what else can I say!

Visited May 2013
Clearwater, Florida
“nursing home food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have never eaten at a Cracker Barrel and never will again. Have no idea why people wait in line for this level of food. The server was excellent . When I told a few of my friends about my experience they had the same opinions. Once was enough for them too and that was who described the food quality as being like a nursing home. One friend just laughed hysterically that we had been dumb enough to eat here.

• Visited May 2013
alabama
“Nice Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Typical Cracker Barrel. Very good food, pleasant staff, but noisy as usual. My mom and I ordered the Sunday chicken special. We should have split the plate as it is too much for one person. My husband ordered from the breakfast menu.

Visited June 2013