“Good food but...”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #8 of 33 Restaurants in Adairsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Went there with 14 other people. Food was good, service was good and place was clean. That was what I could see. They brought 4 plates out for the biscuits at our table and 3 of them were dirty. One drinking glass was cracked and one person ordered a salad with no tomatoes and it had them all over it. Server apologized and emphasized that she told them no tomatoes. Front part okay. Back in kitchen.... Wondering.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

same as usual nothing different here. I like the atmosphere of this place and the food is good what else can I say!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have never eaten at a Cracker Barrel and never will again. Have no idea why people wait in line for this level of food. The server was excellent . When I told a few of my friends about my experience they had the same opinions. Once was enough for them too and that was who described the food quality as being like a nursing home. One friend just laughed hysterically that we had been dumb enough to eat here.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Typical Cracker Barrel. Very good food, pleasant staff, but noisy as usual. My mom and I ordered the Sunday chicken special. We should have split the plate as it is too much for one person. My husband ordered from the breakfast menu.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I just returned home from our dinner date. I have always loved the food at Cracker Barrel but this time was terrible. I had ordered the breaded catfish platter with mash potatoes, okra, and fried apples. The waiter could not speak and continuously mumbled so we had to ask him several times to repeat himself. By the time we received our food the mash potatoes were cold and the brown gravy was becoming solid, the fried apples were also cold, the okra was fine but when I started on the catfish there was something gooey on it. ( Cat fish is not suppose to be gooey.) Needless to say we are now sitting at home with subway sandwiches for dinner. I am in no way saying Cracker Barrel is bad but this trip was terrible which is not normal for them.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!