Review Highlights

Reviewed July 26, 2016
airguys
Pike Road, Alabama
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 10, 2017

I had a pedicure (with a mimosa in my hand) and a Swedish massage. Both were very enjoyable and left me feeling very relaxed. Everyone at The Spa was pleasant to deal with and appointments were on time. What a pleasant experience!

Date of experience: April 2017
1  Thank Janis F
Carmen M, Manager at The Spa at Barnsley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Thank you for joining us at The Spa at Barnsley Resort. We are thrilled you enjoyed your pedicure and Swedish massage. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I enjoyed my massage at the spa. Courtney did a wonderful job on my Swedish massage and I was disappointed when my time was up. The waiting area is very small, but it was not a problem this particular morning because there was only one other person there.

Date of experience: July 2016
Carmen M, Manager at The Spa at Barnsley Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Thank you for allowing us to service you at The Spa at Barnsley Resort. We are delighted you enjoyed your Swedish massage. We look forward to your next service!

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

The spa at Barnsley Gardens was relaxing and rejuvenating! I called the day before to book my Deep Tissue Massage and was greeted with a friendly and informative staff member. Joan was my masseuse and made me feel very comfortable. The massage and essential oils were heavenly!
Joan also gave me tips on how to relax my aching neck and back muscles and gain headache relief once I get home. A great experience all around! Highly recommend!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed May 30, 2016

A few women and myself met to do a retreat and decided we also wanted to go to a spa. We picked this one. We had some communication problems with them (they cancelled our reservations) BUT the girl worked wonders and we all got in for the same time and needs. And worked with us for the frustration of the issue. Which was a good sign of a good business wanting to please their customers. So it all went very well. Its not a very big place but relaxing and the folks accommodating. My massage was wonderful. Woman was very knowledgable about the body. The 3 other women I was with also loved their massages too. Two had facials. We also liked the products they sell. In fact their prices of the items they sell were a bit cheaper than Amazon. I had small lunch of a salad delivered over to me while waiting on the other girls that I ate in the whirlpool room. Would probably visit them again if I am in the area. We also did eat later at the restaurant (we were famished after our massages) and the food was very good. Service was good too and they were friendly. Tasty cocktails! I took a walk to the ruins and gardens while waiting on my friends. Very beautiful. The whole resort has a 'perfect town' look to it. Tree lined streets, perfectly groomed, all nice houses and everything one would need is right there (except a grocery store). Pool, spa, golf, shooting range, bar, and gardens. Wouldn't have to leave for anything. Interesting place.

Date of experience: May 2016
1  Thank gypsyiam
Reviewed December 13, 2015

Recent massage was very disappointing--- would not recommend spa services in place of other outdoor activities-

Date of experience: November 2015