“It does not get any better than this...”

The Spa at Barnsley Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Combining luxurious comfort with an atmosphere of tranquility, The Spa at Barnsley Resort is a haven of relaxation and rejuvenation. Just as Godfrey Barnsley created an unexpected Southern oasis with botanicals from around the world in the 1800s, our expert therapists, estheticians and technicians pair nature's healing remedies with the latest techniques for massage and body treatments as well as facials and beauty services. Spa packages are available in addition to manicures and pedicures. Day spa guests are welcome to enjoy services at The Spa at Barnsley Resort. We have recently claimed this page, but note that our primary business listing is at Barnsley Resort.
Reviewed November 3, 2012

It does not get any better than this... professional massage therapists in a luxurious setting. My wife thinks she's in heaven when she is on a trip here!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

After my husband and I golfed, we enjoyed the co-ed whirlpool to de-stress our muscles. (I'm a new golfer and there are muscles in my arms I never knew I had!) The entire spa was nicely decorated, and the hostess was very nice. We both felt so relaxed after our massages and would recommend the spa to everyone visiting Barnsley Gardens.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I just got back from our visit to the ruins and museum at Barnsley gardens.. We found it very interesting .. It was a short walk from the parking lot to the gardens..More trails are available to walk if you have the time.. If you are a history buff or enjoy a day of walking in a old historic setting this is your place.. They also have what looks like very nice rental properties and a couple of places to eat that we did not have time for on this trip but, plan to go back for a night in the fall color season which is late sept early oct.. As you can tour all the property after dark with outdoor fireplaces burning and lights on.. Everyone there was friendly and helpful.. Everything clean and in good order..

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had the gentleman's facial and my wife had the reflexology. We both were please with the service. Recommend