“Barnsley garden "Ruins"”

The Spa at Barnsley Resort
More attraction details
Owner description: Combining luxurious comfort with an atmosphere of tranquility, The Spa at Barnsley Resort is a haven of relaxation and rejuvenation. Just as Godfrey Barnsley created an unexpected Southern oasis with botanicals from around the world in the 1800s, our expert therapists, estheticians and technicians pair nature's healing remedies with the latest techniques for massage and body treatments as well as facials and beauty services. Spa packages are available in addition to manicures and pedicures. Day spa guests are welcome to enjoy services at The Spa at Barnsley Resort. We have recently claimed this page, but note that our primary business listing is at Barnsley Resort.
Reviewed September 27, 2012

My wife and I just got back from our visit to the ruins and museum at Barnsley gardens.. We found it very interesting .. It was a short walk from the parking lot to the gardens..More trails are available to walk if you have the time.. If you are a history buff or enjoy a day of walking in a old historic setting this is your place.. They also have what looks like very nice rental properties and a couple of places to eat that we did not have time for on this trip but, plan to go back for a night in the fall color season which is late sept early oct.. As you can tour all the property after dark with outdoor fireplaces burning and lights on.. Everyone there was friendly and helpful.. Everything clean and in good order..

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I had the gentleman's facial and my wife had the reflexology. We both were please with the service. Recommend

Reviewed June 13, 2012

wife had massage and said masseuse made her comfortable which isn't easy

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We used the spa on two ocassions and loved it. Such nice staff and we left feeling like we were so special.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Barnsley Gardens is a wonderful resort with a beatiful setting. My husband and I have stayed there plenty of times. The restaurants have good food with good service but the spa has much to be desired. Its very nice inside and I have had many different treatments from massage to facial, manicure, pedicure, hoping each time it will be better, but disappointed everytime. My pedicure lasted 3 days and manicure maybe just 2 days. My french manicure was very sloopy. The young lady giving me my facial always had her hair dropping on my face. My massage seemed like she was afraid to touch me. I felt like I was getting a back rub. The ladies are very friendly and it is a beautiful setting. I wish I had had good experiences like the other ladies that left reviews. I have been to the spa 5 different times but I think the next time we go back I will not be going to it again.