“I could kick myself for not going sooner!!”
Review of owen's biscuits - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
owen's biscuits
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Driven by here 1000 times- had NO IDEA what I was missing. In the south we have a term for a REALLY big biscuit! We call em' CAT HEADS, meaning they're about that big. Owen's are more like tiger heads. HUGE, fluffier n' a cloud and heaped with what ever you want. Try the pork loin for sure! This is NOT a frozen, chopped and formed patty it is huge chunks of freshly roasted, on the spot pork tenderloin.... oozingly juicy, piping hot and leaves you wanting more... but unless you're a competition eater, there won't be NO ROOM! Mother's, don't let your chilruns make the mistake I did. Go there! Soon! The offener the better! From the outside it looks a bit rustic but on inside it's a bit rustic. Clean as a hounds tooth, plenty of seating, bodacious biscuits. If your on I-75 in Georgia take exit 306 (Adairsville) and exit towards the west. Owen's is about 1/4 mile down the road on the south side. Bring an appetite! They accept cash, debit and credit cards.

1  Thank Gary E

Reviewed December 15, 2012

I came from out of town. This is a modest establishment and looks ordinary from the outside, but is rather nice on the inside.

Open six days a week, all the locals recommend an Owen's biscuit for lunch or a snack.

I had the balogne biscuit and it was made fresh for me. Really good value and hard to find anything like it in a 50 mile radius.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

Great---I highly recommend this place. It was wonderful. They have the best biscuits in the entire world!!!

Reviewed October 17, 2012

This place has average biscuits, but when you throw on a piece of tenderloin it makes the biscuit much better. This is a drive thru. Worth visiting.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Big biscuits! Great flavor! Competitively priced. This is a staple for me when I pass through to the interstate to play golf. I must get a biscuit from Owen's!