Wife and I were a bit saddened that the weather turned chilly and rainy on us in early spring during our stay. But no boo-hooing. We made the best of it at their clubhouse, spa, and kept a loaded fireplace roaring all evening long.
The morning cleared up, we explored the garden paths and the ruins and.... well it was all in all a fantastic trip.
My tip: bring your own bottles of wine! Cause definitely resort prices at the bar and for room service. Since you have your own little fridge you can easily save $$$ packing your own wine and picnic goodies!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just north of Atlanta, Barnsley Resort is nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Our English-inspired village offers the ultimate retreat to unplug and reconnect, whether choosing the new Inn or one of our charming cottage-style accommodations. Connect with history, discover 3,000 acres of nature or pursue your passion with an array of outdoor activities to discover from hiking to horseback riding, from golf to sporting clays. Regionally inspired dining options, a boutique spa and a new meeting and events venue offer options for a leisure getaway, wedding or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Barnsley Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barnsley Gardens Hotel Adairsville
- Barnsley Gardens Adairsville
- Barnsley Gardens Resort