“Good”

Firehouse Subs
Ranked #35 of 123 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I go there to get subs they are good the staff know you by name when you go in makes you feel good Will be going back there

1  Thank glenna s

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have never had a bad sub at Firehouse. I mostly get the cheese steaks which are maybe the best in the area. Since they have added that crazy Coke Freestyle maching that serves up somethink like 100 different drink combos, the kids really love it.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Best and most unique tasting sub you will ever eat. Lotta meat, great flavor and affordable. And, it is all about ou Firemen!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Excellent sandwich and I like trying a different hot sauce every visit.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We've wanted to visit for so long and finally did...it was TERRIFIC! Sandwiches are made to order - ingredients are very fresh. Many choices too! Firehouse Subs is the ONLY place I've visited that has Bone Suckin' Sauce available for sandwiches. (I use the stuff on everything from pizza to pasta to ice cream-not really-but it was still a great surprise.) Meats are steamed to warm them for hot sandwiches. I would have never thought it mattered, but these sandwiches are something special so I think it does make a difference. The guys who made our sandwiches were fast, friendly and funny. It's not as close as other sub places to us, but we'll definitely make the trip now that we know what we've been missing.

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!