“Beats Subway hands down”
Review of Firehouse Subs

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Firehouse Subs
Ranked #42 of 120 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Cartersville, Georgia
“Beats Subway hands down”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Excellent sandwich and I like trying a different hot sauce every visit.

• Visited June 2012

Acworth, Georgia
“YUM!”
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We've wanted to visit for so long and finally did...it was TERRIFIC! Sandwiches are made to order - ingredients are very fresh. Many choices too! Firehouse Subs is the ONLY place I've visited that has Bone Suckin' Sauce available for sandwiches. (I use the stuff on everything from pizza to pasta to ice cream-not really-but it was still a great surprise.) Meats are steamed to warm them for hot sandwiches. I would have never thought it mattered, but these sandwiches are something special so I think it does make a difference. The guys who made our sandwiches were fast, friendly and funny. It's not as close as other sub places to us, but we'll definitely make the trip now that we know what we've been missing.

Visited April 2012
Marietta, Georgia
“BEST Sub Sandwiches by Far”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

If you haven't eaten here... say away... because you'll quickly become addicted. Best subs anywhere... I often search out this franchise chain when I travel. Our favorites are the "Italian" and the "Steamer".

• Visited February 2012
4 Thank RaeRays
Atlanta, Georgia
“Best sub of any sub chain”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Firehouse is my favorite sub place. No other sub chain compares. Their sandwiches are perfect. They do cost a bit more than your traditional sub shop, but it is well worth it. And it does take a few more minutes to prepare. But I don't buy subs from anywhere except Firehouse.

Visited February 2012
Arrington, Tennessee
“Best subs!”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

We go there almost every Sunday. Mark the manager is great. Much better than Quiznos and Subway.

Been to Firehouse Subs? Share your experiences!