“Great experience”
Review of Thai Basil

Thai Basil
Ranked #8 of 155 Restaurants in Acworth
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch & so glad we did. Atmosphere was very welcoming and our server was so attentive. I had veggie pad Thai. Their pad thai was different in comparison to other restaurants. It was distinctly different but rather tasty. It wasn’t as sweet and tasted more like the sauce was specially crafted. The basil rolls were awesome too! I am so glad we found this spot. The next time I’m in Acworth I will have to dine in again! #ashsaidit

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (48)

Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

My family stopped in for a quick bite to eat. We were u decisive about what we wanted exactly but choose, General Tso chicken and Mango chicken with friend rice (upcharge). My hubby got fried wings and fries but he couldn’t stop eating off ours which kills me (get your own). Everything was Good and came out fresh, love their rice it’s so much better than these fast food types around (that’s stuck all together with no taste) but here it’s so good!! The meat as well, it’s separated like it should be and not all stuck together like this Chinese take out spots around here. Plus we tried their sushi several times here and it was good as well. They could use a few more fried options but overall I know we’ll be back. Good services and yummy food! Will return!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019

There are (at least) three Thai restaurants near where I live. There is Bangkock Cabin, where I usually eat Thai when I do not have time to cook it myself. There is Kennesaw Thai, where they will deliver but even the mild Thai is hot and they do not include much protein in their dishes. Then there is Thai Basil, which is closest to my house for a quick fix. I have had several of their dishes since they have been open, and their Pad Thai was pretty good, their Tom Kha Ghai was not sweet enough for my tastes. Their Thai Sweet & Sour Chicken was okay.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed December 28, 2018 via mobile

We have visited establishment many times in the past. We decided to visit again on 12/24/18.
Great food, good selection dishes, especially the spicy basil fried rice, my favorite.
Fresh basil rolls continue to be very good, another favorite. Service for a party of 8 was excellent. All good marks spanning many years and many visits.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018

We enjoyed the dinner a lot. Very friendly atmosphere and the service is providing a great experience. We enjoyed the sushi and Thai food combination. Both are very good and hight quality.

Date of visit: September 2018

Been to Thai Basil? Share your experiences!