“Friendly, clean hotel”

A La Quinta traveler
South Elgin, Illinois, USA
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Lane was most accommodating, he went out of his way to assure we were pleased. We asked for firmer pillows. Lane brought several to to our room chose from, and made sure we found just the right one. He was very friendly and polite. In 30 years of travel, I have never met a better front desk person. Thank you LaQuinta for hiring such caring staff.

A La Quinta traveler
Ionia, Michigan, USA
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed here one night after a late flight into Atlanta, before traveling on to Gatlinburg. I want to thank reviewers who led us to this hotel. Despite the fact that our arrival was after 1 am, and the hotel was fully booked, our reservation was held. This will not happen at all hotels, and was appreciated. Staff was efficient and gracious, location of hotel easy to reach. What stood out to me though, was how obvious that management really cared about the traveler's experience. This was clear in the care taken as to detail. Not only was bed comfy, room quiet, decor very nice, but, I looked carefully and every square inch of room and bath was squeaky clean and top notch maintained. No scratches on baseboards, nothing but excellent condition. Breakfast was generous, and remained out even later than the proscribed hours. Again, a real effort to make the experience comfortable for the traveler. I highly recommend, and this hotel will definitely go to my favorites list.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I don't know how this hotel got 4 review stars. I have some experience with what I call highway hotels and La Quinta is very reasonably priced, but I picked this hotel because of the reviews about cleanliness and quietness. I could hear every word, every cough, every sneeze in the rooms on either side of me. I could hear conversations in the hall. The hotel is not new, it is OLD. The bathroom area smelled like urine. I don't know why. The front desk staff was very nice at check in and check out. I would not stay at this location again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Acworth
0 mi away
Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth
Hampton Inn Atlanta Town Center / Kennesaw
Atlanta Acworth Fairfield Inn & Suites
Super 8 Acworth/Atlanta Area
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville
Hampton Inn Emerson LakePoint

Been to La Quinta Inn Acworth? Share your experiences!