Days Inn Acworth
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Acworth)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanstay there againplenty of hot watergreat customer servicefront desk clerkwonderful staywafflescoffee makerstaff was very friendlyoff the highwayrecommend this hotelnight's sleepnice breakfastback homebiscuits and gravywaffle houseeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 16, 2014

My husband and I travel several times in the year to TN from FL with our little dog. We have found that the Days Inn in Acworth is the perfect stop. The rooms are nice. We have been stopping there before the rennovations have been completed and after. Good job on the updates. If you are looking for a good place to stop without paying out the wazoo, this is the place.

Room Tip: the left side faces the woods as do the end units
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sandra T
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Driving back down from a business trip to Knoxville, and Chattanooga, TN. Had a meeting in Acworth the following morning. This place was right off the highway and 10 minutes from my morning meeting. Check in was friendly and efficient. Room was clean and AC was cold (always important for me!!) Good value for the $$$. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shiv P, General Manager at Days Inn Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank you for your review Keith, we are glad you were nice an cozy in your cold room. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I stayed here during the snow/ice storm that crippled ATL. The parking lot had lots of ice covering a large part of their lot, but not as bad as most businesses in the area. The route to my job site the next day was much worse. The owners were busting the behinds to make everything safe for all who came on their property. They over used salt, to a great expense to themselves for the safety of everyone on their property. I would stay there everytime I am in the area. Also, the (then) new owners were wonderful in a bad situation. Jim Studenic

Room Tip: The owners totally get "IT", I doubt I could say more.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Glad your business trip was a successful one Jim, we hope to see you again as your halfway point.

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I called to make a reservation for a family member to be able to stay in the hotel for one week and charged it to my credit card. They took my credit card number over the phone.

Then, they allowed my brother to authorize the use of my credit card for another week - without ever speaking to me, seeing my physical credit card, ID, or me in person.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I apologize for the confusion, we always require and authorization form and in no way do we take a credit card over the form as a payment for a stay. We only take a credit card over the phone for a reservation. When checking in, a credit card must be provided. At that point we require an authorization form if someone else is paying for a guest. We have never strayed from this policy, but if the mistake was made, please do contact us and we will straighten everything out. I truly apologize and will certainly look into this once you contact us.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

The hotel is definitely older, but appears recently refurbished with care, and the people are welcoming and quick to respond to questions or requests. Spotlessly clean, and the WiFi was free, quick, and dependable...

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Shiv P, General Manager at Days Inn Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you John for the excellent review. We cant wait to see you again soon.