“Ok Ocharlies ”
Review of O'Charleys

O'Charleys
Order Online
Ranked #36 of 151 Restaurants in Acworth
Description: Our menu is filled with classic American dishes like steak, salmon, burgers, sandwiches and salads, as well as other traditional favorites like slow-roasted prime rib and our famous chicken tenders, all at a great value.
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

We ate at ocharlies for lunch. My shrimp rice gumbo meal was ok. My wife’s steak and fish was good too. We had a 20 percent off coupon too. Their rolls are good too.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here late at night got a wonderful Cobb salad so big I couldn't finish it and puffy tasty yeast rolls to die for. Very courteous service.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed October 28, 2018

We met with friends for dinner tonight and it was a pleasant experience. Everybody was pleased with the food quality and taste. The baby back ribs were above average and well seasoned. My wife had the pork chop and was happy. Our daughter went with cajun chicken pasta and spoke highly of the flavor. The salad was very fresh and the salad dressing was good. The rolls are always great.

The service was very friendly, no long wait when we arrived, and the restaurant and restrooms were clean. Big plus! Our waitress was very good. Great job!

One piece of advice for management. Please meet with your staff and inform them that people come to O'Charley's for dinner and that the staff should not meet in the middle of the restaurant to discuss their guest experience. Also, your staff should not walk around acting like comedians. Not the best way to present your restaurant as a family location.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

I ate dinner with my family last night at ocharlies. My potato soup was really good. My wife loved her steak and overall meal. We even were able to use a twenty percent off coupon. Their rolls are tasty too. Go here and enjoy a great meal for less.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2018

We had a large group of 20 + and they only had one server. For several people it was a 3.5 hour ordeal. Two people in the group did not receive their meals with the rest of the group and finally did after complaining to the manager. Their food came when everyone else completed their meals. They were comped, but this should never have happened. With only one server, drinks were slow to get to us, taking orders took forever, the food came to us cold, because no one was assisting. It took more than 30 minutes for most people to check out. If you have a large group, i would not recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to O'Charleys? Share your experiences!