“Consistently Good”

Add it.
O'Charleys
Ranked #46 of 123 Restaurants in Acworth
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The service is consistently good. The food is always good. Their Sunday brunch is very good. We enjoy this O'Charleys

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Stopped in while on business in Kennesaw. I was impressed with the value of the new menu, and my choice of the Chicken Pot Pie. Customer Service was great by my server. I noticed the front end manager was out and about throughout my visit. Only part I was not happy with, I was not visited, and I had a compliment to share.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

The food was very good, the service was excellent. There is nothing negative to be said about this visit. The server was spot-on; we never had to ask for refills, more bread, extra napkins. It was an all-round excellent dining experience, including the manager going from table to table checking on customer satisfaction.

1  Thank ISC624
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I love this place. We try to eat here a few times each month. I asked my family to bring me here for my birthday. I have never had bad food. The staff is always eager to please and do special stuff like bring me all spinach in my salad. The fresh buttered rolls are to die for! They even have Diet Mtn. Dew, you never find that when eating out. There is such a large menu that you could eat every meal here and never have the same thing twice in a week. The cowboy steak is my favorite!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We go there approximately once a month and have always enjoyed great sandwiches (for myself) while my husband enjoys their ribs and steaks. The ribs are fall off the bone which he loves. I wish that I could enjoy them also, but I don't have a gall bladder so they would play havoc with my digestion.....unfortunately.

Been to O'Charleys? Share your experiences!