“Good eating”

Add it.
O'Charleys
Ranked #45 of 123 Restaurants in Acworth
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We had the $9.99 lunch special.
Huge plate of food enough for 2.
Very tasty, great value.
Friendly and helpful service.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

It's maybe my wifes favorite place. But I like it too. Good steak and good value. My wifes favorite is the California salad with strawberrys and chicken. It rocks and is a good value!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

its a chain what would you expect..value priced average food

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Place very close to home, offers all kinds of great menu items, always eat the potato soup!

Reviewed May 9, 2012

On another thread I wrote about the quality of the sirloin steaks at Outback and Longhorn that I felt had changed over the last 8 months. I also mentioned O'Charley's as having been one of them. Well, I am here to tell you that over the last two months, my husband and I have been going to O'Charley's at least twice a month. It seems that the quality of the steak (sirloin) at least has improved quite a bit and I have been very happy with the taste and tenderness. My husband likes to order ribs. He states that they are the best around for large restaurant chains. The meat falls off the bone and they are very delicious.

Truthfully, I haven't tried their other entre's but they do have a good crowd every time we go, so I think it's safe to say that they are a very good choice for dining when in this area. We also go to the one in Canton, Ga. That one is just as good. Enjoy.