TripAdvisor

Order Online
Ranked #5 of 161 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Fusco family invites you to experience Fusco’s Via Roma. Absorb the authentic feel of 100 year old beams & brick. Relax as you take in the rustic Tuscan colors and artwork found only in an authentic Trattoria. Feel the worries and frustrations of your day disappear as you sample the tastes, smells, and textures of our Italian cooking traditions. While our menu and recipes are as authentic as any you might find in the trattorias of Italy, we also offer cutting edge versions of many classics found on the road to Rome. Fresh Italian that echoes the classic cuisine of Bella Italia! Simple & prepared so as to emphasize the true taste of Italy’s finest ingredients. We want you to experience the love and passion for food and the ancient hospitality of a friendly and special place that is the Trattoria! As it was at my grandparent’s table in Calabria & Sicily, and always will be at Fusco’s via Roma there is always a place for you, your family, and friends. And as it is said always at the Fusco’s table: A tavola non si invecchia mai – You never age at the dinner table!
Reviewed December 19, 2019

Awwww, the bread!

I don't want to cheat these guys out of a full meal sale, but I could go there and just enjoy a pitcher of their red sangria and eat bread all day. Simply the best. And with the olive oil and parmesan cheese, molto buona!

Seriously though, all seafood dishes are great and the pasta is about as good and authentic as it gets. Want pizza? I'd say duck into their sister store next door for a pie over their flatbreads that they serve in the main restaurant

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (212)

Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

Limited choices in Acworth places this as one of the best in the city but I felt that it was just average. Choice of pasta noodles is limited and the service made me feel tolerated. Any request off menu was met with distain. Not a bad place but I won’t be going back

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

We stopped in Acworth on our way to Tennessee the day before Thanksgiving. We had a ton to eat at a work lunch so none of us were super hungry. Got seated right away. Had a veteran server who was really nice and gave helpful suggestions. We ended up ordering all appetizers since we weren’t very hungry. The bruschetta, calamari, and risotto balls were all very good. The seared tuna was fantastic! Moderate pricing and excellent wait staff makes this one an easy revisit one day.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

Stumbled into Fusco’s while attending a “Taste of Acworth” Main Street event. Served by Mason. The owner/manager walked all around but never stopped at our table. Struck me as strange. Ordered a Reuben and spouse ordered a Grilled portobello sandwich. Both very tasty. My Reuben was one of the best I ever had. Would return. Some of the dialogue coming from the bar was a little loud and surprisingly nasty.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We have always had a a great experience here. The food has always been great, and the ambiance is fantastic. The owner and staff have always been amazing with our kids. They want to come here as much as my wife and I do!

I have a friend with Celiac disease, and he hasn't been able to have a good Italian meal in years until he came and visited us here. He was amazed by the options he had from the gluten free side.

Date of visit: August 2019

Been to Fusco's via Roma? Share your experiences!