TripAdvisor

Fusco's via Roma
Ranked #5 of 158 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Fusco family invites you to experience Fusco’s Via Roma. Absorb the authentic feel of 100 year old beams & brick. Relax as you take in the rustic Tuscan colors and artwork found only in an authentic Trattoria. Feel the worries and frustrations of your day disappear as you sample the tastes, smells, and textures of our Italian cooking traditions. While our menu and recipes are as authentic as any you might find in the trattorias of Italy, we also offer cutting edge versions of many classics found on the road to Rome. Fresh Italian that echoes the classic cuisine of Bella Italia! Simple & prepared so as to emphasize the true taste of Italy’s finest ingredients. We want you to experience the love and passion for food and the ancient hospitality of a friendly and special place that is the Trattoria! As it was at my grandparent’s table in Calabria & Sicily, and always will be at Fusco’s via Roma there is always a place for you, your family, and friends. And as it is said always at the Fusco’s table: A tavola non si invecchia mai – You never age at the dinner table!
Reviewed August 5, 2019

Had a great sandwich there called "Mulberry St.". Basically a good Italian Hoagie, came with pasta salad (my choice).

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (208)

Reviewed July 28, 2019

A great place to satisfy your appetite for real Italian food.... casual atmosphere with good service and reasonable prices for the quality of food.

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

We have been going here for years! Great food and service! Wonderful bruschetta, cheesecake, pasta, steak! Definitely give it a try!

Reviewed July 9, 2019

As a follow up to my prior experience at Fusco's, my wife and I met friends on Friday evening for dinner. All of us had a different pasta dish and they were all great. I went back to my favorite (linguini with clams in red sauce) and the kitchen did not fail to impress.

We will be back.

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

This is my local “Authentic Italian” restaurant. Mike and David make a great team. My wife only wishes they had veal shank every night. Friendly and easy eating.

Date of visit: June 2019

Been to Fusco's via Roma? Share your experiences!