TripAdvisor
Acworth
Post
Inbox
Search

“If You Are Looking For Authentic Italian .....”
Review of Fusco's via Roma

Fusco's via Roma
Ranked #5 of 158 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Fusco family invites you to experience Fusco’s Via Roma. Absorb the authentic feel of 100 year old beams & brick. Relax as you take in the rustic Tuscan colors and artwork found only in an authentic Trattoria. Feel the worries and frustrations of your day disappear as you sample the tastes, smells, and textures of our Italian cooking traditions. While our menu and recipes are as authentic as any you might find in the trattorias of Italy, we also offer cutting edge versions of many classics found on the road to Rome. Fresh Italian that echoes the classic cuisine of Bella Italia! Simple & prepared so as to emphasize the true taste of Italy’s finest ingredients. We want you to experience the love and passion for food and the ancient hospitality of a friendly and special place that is the Trattoria! As it was at my grandparent’s table in Calabria & Sicily, and always will be at Fusco’s via Roma there is always a place for you, your family, and friends. And as it is said always at the Fusco’s table: A tavola non si invecchia mai – You never age at the dinner table!
Reviewed July 28, 2019

A great place to satisfy your appetite for real Italian food.... casual atmosphere with good service and reasonable prices for the quality of food.

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (208)

Reviewed July 21, 2019 via mobile

We have been going here for years! Great food and service! Wonderful bruschetta, cheesecake, pasta, steak! Definitely give it a try!

Reviewed July 9, 2019

As a follow up to my prior experience at Fusco's, my wife and I met friends on Friday evening for dinner. All of us had a different pasta dish and they were all great. I went back to my favorite (linguini with clams in red sauce) and the kitchen did not fail to impress.

We will be back.

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

This is my local “Authentic Italian” restaurant. Mike and David make a great team. My wife only wishes they had veal shank every night. Friendly and easy eating.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 28, 2019

My wife and I dropped in to Fusco's Via Roma on Saturday evening just prior to 7:00 pm. We were told the wait would be 20-25 minutes and informed the hostess that we would take a seat at the bar until the table was ready. We ordered drinks and waited no more than 15 minutes for a table. Our server was pleasant and quick with bread and water and took our orders promptly. The Tuscon style bread was very good and the mixed salads were superb. My wife had spaghetti and meatballs and thought the dish was great. I ordered linguine and clams with red sauce and received spaghetti with clams and white wine sauce. When I brought it to the attention of the server attentions she promptly brought me a serving of red sauce and then disappeared.
I almost never send food back to the kitchen for a number of reasons, but should have gotten the attention of the manager. Just a bit strange. Maybe they were to busy to re-make the order correctly. It will be a while before I go back.

Date of visit: May 2019
michaelF8486, Owner at Fusco's via Roma, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2019

So sorry for your less then satisfactory experience. Thank you for letting me know about the mistake my staff made. I always welcome input, be it positive or negative and will address this with the staff at tonight' line up. Let me assure you that we are never to busy to correct a guests order (although we strive to get it right the first time)!

Please contact me at the restaurant so that we can make arrangements to have you return and make sure you get to experience Fusco's the way we intend it and the way most of our customers get to.

Thanks again for your input I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.
Michael Fusco

Been to Fusco's via Roma? Share your experiences!