“Delicious and beautiful”

Fusco's via Roma
Ranked #6 of 148 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: The Fusco family invites you to experience Fusco’s Via Roma. Absorb the authentic feel of 100 year old beams & brick. Relax as you take in the rustic Tuscan colors and artwork found only in an authentic Trattoria. Feel the worries and frustrations of your day disappear as you sample the tastes, smells, and textures of our Italian cooking traditions. While our menu and recipes are as authentic as any you might find in the trattorias of Italy, we also offer cutting edge versions of many classics found on the road to Rome. Fresh Italian that echoes the classic cuisine of Bella Italia! Simple & prepared so as to emphasize the true taste of Italy’s finest ingredients. We want you to experience the love and passion for food and the ancient hospitality of a friendly and special place that is the Trattoria! As it was at my grandparent’s table in Calabria & Sicily, and always will be at Fusco’s via Roma there is always a place for you, your family, and friends. And as it is said always at the Fusco’s table: A tavola non si invecchia mai – You never age at the dinner table!
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Exquisitely appointed with delectable tastes to savor. Just order the chef's special, whatever it is. If it is fish, it will be perfectly prepared. Pasta? Delizioso.

Reviewed November 26, 2018

Another excellent meal on our second visit so first was not a fluke. I'm relatively new to the northern Atlanta area. My date suggested Fusco's Italian restaurant in downtown Acworth, GA.
This was our second visit and everything was a great as the first time. Both times our wait staff was patient (we talk a lot before ordering) and answered any questions we had professionally and politely. I had a wonderful Caesar salad with just a hint of anchovy and my date an well made Insalada Mista (mixed greens, cheese, etc.). The spaghetti with meatballs is so good I couldn't resist this great Italian comfort food.
Very nice wine list with some interesting choices - we are fond of the If You See Kay - a California Red Wine.
We'll be back!

Reviewed November 24, 2018

This charming rustic family run restaurant serves the best pasta I have had in 14 years; usually, I am not a big fan of marinara sauce....until I tasted it here...the best....the fra diavalo is delicious and my favorite is the pasta bolognese(pork,veal and beef) DIVINE.
The bread is fantastic and the staff is wonderful.

Reviewed November 6, 2018 via mobile

Fresh food never tasted so good! The beet salad was fabulous! Service good. Try their specials! You won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed October 28, 2018 via mobile

They have a great lunch service in a quiet atmosphere. The food is always good paired with a great wine menu.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Fusco's via Roma? Share your experiences!