“Hit the spot!”

Order Online
Ranked #15 of 151 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 11, 2019

You get a lot of chips in the bag. They are the fragile kind that break easily. So you may have a lot of little chips as well as full-size. Plenty of salsa in the to-go container.

Steady stream of customers for Thursday's lunch. I got my taco salad to-go, so I got a birds-eye view of the traffic thru the door.

Bar was open and some customers were there. Almost got me thirsty, but...

The salad is very heavy in weight. Maybe it was all those beans I got.

The full container sat on my kitchen counter for like 3 hours. I considered a toaster oven to reheat, but the bottom of the clam shell was pretty soggy. All that lovely juice. So I threw the entire styrofoam package in the micro for 30 seconds.

And know what? The salad came out just fine. That's the thing about salads. They have a wide range of acceptable eating temperature.

Got my Taco Salad with beans instead of beef or chicken. Just for a change of pace.

Prices are average.

I'll have to bring my spouse here.

3 and a half stars.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed February 20, 2019

Many Mexican restaurants are almost exactly the same. This one, though, has food that seems more flavorful that regular Mexican fare. Really enjoyed the steak fajita quesadilla. The meat was moist and delicious. Large jumbo margarita specials for only $6.99.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed September 7, 2018

Got the name of this restaurant from our hotel. It did not disappoint. Isreal waited on us and he was very nice. The food was inexpensive and very good. We love Mexican and this was good Mexican food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

The food was very good and very fresh. I got the Juan’s special with chicken and ate every bite! Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 19, 2018

This is where we go for great Mexican Food. They will prepare your food the way you ask for it. For instance, they will make Guacamole without tomatoes for my husband and without cilantro for me.

Date of visit: June 2018