“Best Vegan Pizza Anywhere”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Order Online
Ranked #9 of 148 Restaurants in Acworth
Description: We are proud to serve Acworth with delicious Mellow Mushroom pizza, hoagies, calzones, soups and salads. Providing quality food since 1974, we use fresh ingredients on all our menu items. Mellow Mushroom is more than just a pizza restaurant; it is where Acworth pizza lovers and craft beer lovers gather. As local "kids", who have been eating out in this area for many years, we tried to incorporate features that we enjoy. Our focus was on building a location that would be fun and comfortable for all ages. Shop our Mellow shirts, see the unique artwork of Lake Allatoona and enjoy great good. The search for the best pizza in Acworth is over. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed September 3, 2018

I'm not a vegan but my daughter is and she used to only buy from a major competitor to Mellow Mushroom. Once she tasted Mellow Mushroom's vegan pizza (with artichokes, etc) the game was over. The Mellow fellows know how to cook pizza (and I've tried pizza from Italy to Germany to the USA and beyond!). You regular folks like me who just like the real cheese and goodies on top will love it too! I don't eat pizza any where else now unless I am out of town and forced to visit a lesser quality joint. Keep up the good work! The vegan pizza at MM is so good that even I will eat it... at my daughter's former "pizza-teria" I couldn't eat the stuff - it was like very high priced card board or eating crackers with mystery toppings but Mellow Mushroom makes a gourmet pizza so tasty that even us non-vegans are willing come back for more.

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Good service delicious food. Alwayscrowded but worth the wait. Pizza is yummy and lots of choices on the menu

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We simply love the pizza at Mellow Mushroom. This is one of many Mellow Mushrooms where I have dines and it certainly holds the standard of Mellow Mushroom. Give it a try and I believe you too will be sold on the restaurant.

Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Great lunch. Delicious food. Very nicely and appropriately decorated for the location. Most enjoyable.

Reviewed August 20, 2018

My first time at this location was truly a good one. The waitress was excellent - knowledgeable about the menu and great service. The food was served promptly after the order was placed and it was fresh and hot. Facilities were clean and well maintained. A fun ambience to this location and one I look forward to returning to again!

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!