“Best Place in Acworth”

Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
“Best Place in Acworth”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This place is hands-down the best place in Acworth. I have only been to a few Cajun resturaunts, but Henry's has the best gumbo I've had (including homemade gumbo when visiting LA).

The atmosphere is great and Chef Henry always makes rounds to make sure you enjoy your food. I've heard him say, "if you don't like what we made, I will go make you something you will like."

Great Abita beer on-tap and a cool nighttime bar upstairs.

Franklin, North Carolina
“Great Louisiana food in Historic Acworth, GA”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

the food and staff at this one-of-a-kind restaurant is wonderful. Their cajun food is the best as it gets. I had the fried catfish with spicy cheese grits with Henry's crawfish cream sauce. If you like this type of food, this is the place for you. I also had a salad with chipotle honey mustard dressing which was very good too. My wife had the blackened chicken which was also good. Chef Henry was at the restaurant the day we were there. Whenever we come back to this area, we will definitly eat here again.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank nkimperial
Atlanta, Georgia
“Cannot get enough”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have been to Henry's Louisiana Grill several times over the last couple years. I love the place. I love the people and most of all, I love the food. If you are going for lunch you better get there before noon or you will be waiting for a table. My mother-in-law is a healthy eating vegetarian. She never eats much fat or any meat. She did at Henry's. She will be good all year so she can have Henry's when she comes to visit. I have been with coworkers, family and romantic couples night out. I have never been disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Our SPECIAL place - make it yours, too! Wonderful Cajun Food...”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Henry's is where we went to celebrate our marriage...and every anniversary since then! It is a happy, upbeat place and the food just can't be beat. We usually go early to beat the crowds.
Henry's is located in downtown Acworth in an old building that has been partially renovated, but kept many of the old features, like the wooden floor and ceiling tiles. Henry usually greets customers with a smile and Mardi Gras beads for the ladies. But the best part - thankfully - is the food! We have tried many of the menu items and have never been disappointed with any. Henry 'kicks it up a notch' with the best of them. From the Louisiana Ooh La La to the Creme Brulee, every item is delectable and carries Henry's signature flavors. Don't miss out on this dining experience! I HIGHLY recommend it.

• Visited November 2012
Chatsworth, Georgia
“It Ain't Louisiana-But Close”
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I visited Henry's in the early afternoon for a great lunch. The gumbo was chicken and sausage and full of meat, great flavor. My wife had the Fish Taco Wrap which was full of fish. She loved it. My Flash Fried Seafood Combo was excellent. Henry works very hard to serve good food and he or one of his managers are always on the floor asking about your food and experience. Thanks Henry for a good job.