“Fresh seafood and an amazing chef”
Review of Fish Thyme

Fish Thyme
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. The chef owns multiple restaurants and is a culinary genius.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have been to Fish Thyme several times and have never received good service. The food if fine but the waiting for drinks and food really puts a damper on the evening. Enjoy yourself if you select this restaurant but I do suggest you order two or three drinks at a time and order as soon as the wait staff arrives at the table.

1  Thank Charles M
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

Never been before. Took family on Saturday and everything was great. They grow farm to table and I will put it in our rotation. Only negative was dirty ceiling fans and vents. Please do not let something so great miss the mark with cleanliness.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Started dinner with a drink special of the night, a Berry Martini made with fresh muddled berries, it was super yummy.

We split the bruschetta appetizer with the freshest garden tomatoes and basil. The Fish Thyme salad included candied nuts, mandarin oranges and blue cheese. I had crab cakes that are made of 98% crab! they are the best I have eaten anywhere. My hubby had the salmon with creamed spinach, plate was completely clean when he was done.

We could not resist the brandy bread pudding, it was fabulous.

Fish Thyme is my favorite restaurant in Georgia.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

My wife received a gift card for Fish Thyme and we went to dinner last evening. It was fabulous- from the décor to the staff and the delicious food. We had a great evening and will definitely visit again. We highly recommend this restaurant and are delighted it is in our own part of town!

1  Thank Jim V

Been to Fish Thyme? Share your experiences!