“One of the best restaurants in the area”
Review of Fish Thyme

Fish Thyme
Ranked #2 of 131 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2013

We went there early on a Friday evening and had drinks and appetizers. The waitress recommended a number of specials and the food was very good. We also talked to the couple at the table next to us that said they love the restaurant and go at least twice a month. By the time we left at 7:30 the restaurant was about full, so make a reservation

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My girlfriend and I have been twice for dinner and it's always fresh, delicious food and great service with a warm and romantic atmosphere. We arrived around 8:00pm on a Saturday and the place was full. We decided to sit on the patio because it was a perfect evening to be outside. The hostess said it would be about an hour wait but it was only 15 minutes. After the sun went down it started to get a little chilly and our waitress was happy to move us to the huge, round firepit/table once seating opened up. We shared a bowl of delicious seafood gumbo which was very flavorful. We also had the grilled caesar salad and blackened orange roughy with chipotle beurre blanc with sides, fresh thick cut tomatoes and cucumber salad. Our food was cooked perfectly with so much flavor. We are so happy to have such a great restaurant so close to home!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We have enjoyed many wonderful dinners at Fish Thyme! Food is wonderful, service is excellent and they have a cork fee. This allows us to enjoy our favorite wine with our meal. I would recommend this place to anyone who enjoys good seafood. Make sure you try the fries!

1  Thank SherriG872
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Girls night consisted of my 2 friends and my 3 year old niece :) We had crab cakes, parmesan fries, chocolate dessert with ice cream and 1/2 price glasses of wine. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff was quick and extremely accommodating especially for my niece. We will be back.

1  Thank TravellingWhicters
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Start with cocktails by the fire pit under the strung lights on the patio. Enjoy their fabulous app's and all the deliciousness of the fresh seafood. Everything we had was exceptionally prepared and absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to go back.

The staff was personable and very attentive to our needs and my special food allergies. Only recommendation is either go early, or late because this is one popular spot!

Been to Fish Thyme? Share your experiences!