“Great choice for girls night”
Review of Fish Thyme

Fish Thyme
Ranked #2 of 125 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Girls night consisted of my 2 friends and my 3 year old niece :) We had crab cakes, parmesan fries, chocolate dessert with ice cream and 1/2 price glasses of wine. We thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The staff was quick and extremely accommodating especially for my niece. We will be back.

1  Thank TravellingWhicters

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Start with cocktails by the fire pit under the strung lights on the patio. Enjoy their fabulous app's and all the deliciousness of the fresh seafood. Everything we had was exceptionally prepared and absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to go back.

The staff was personable and very attentive to our needs and my special food allergies. Only recommendation is either go early, or late because this is one popular spot!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

With no hesitation I will speak it to the world that Fish Thyme is unquestionably a dining experience you will find yourself coming back for more again and again! Be sure try their calamari filet strip and are lightly friend and literally can not compare to any calamari I have ever eaten. Their fish selections are all fresh from the sea and their chef special are to die for! And be sure to ask if they have their home made butterfinger cheese cake and rum cake. If you want steak the marinated rib eye is amazing! Their perfectly seasoned parmesan homemade french fries are fabulous. I could go on and on but if your looking for the best of the best! You will never be disappointed, you wont be able to wait to return! CRAZY FABULOUS!

1  Thank Duane T
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

My sisters and I celebrated our moms birthday here at the suggestion of my neighbor. The freshest and most delicious seafood! The blackened seabass, hashbrowns and spinach were sooooo good! Our waitress was on point, she was personable and professional at the same time. The atmosphere is warm and inviting.we loved sitting by the fireplace.we cant wait to go back on a wed night for the live jazz!

1  Thank marvinaddie
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I ate here for his birthday. We decided to sit at the bar because we normally have our 9 month old son and are unable to. We really enjoyed our food (calamari frites, fried shrimp, oysters, lobster bisque, seafood gumbo, pickled shrimp cocktail). Appetizers are half price in the evenings (during a certain time frame). Dessert was delicious too! The bartender was very nice and helpful. We will definitely return!

2  Thank Annabelle4595