“Nice place”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Food is tasty, try the caprice salad, and service is great. The pizza is very good and calzones rock!

There are newer reviews for Capo's Italian Ristorante

Reviewed June 6, 2013

We didn't plan on stopping - this was our first time. The food was very good but everything seemed to be a la carte. We ordered a meat pizza and a chicken marsala - more than enough food for three to share. Salads were fresh and we also had the garlic knotz as an appetizer. Most Itialian restaurants give you bread and salad with a meal here everything is separate which makes the entire check a bit pricey. Service was great, atmosphere was nice -

1  Thank rovingruz
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner. Service was good. Nothing marked on the menu for "gluten free" or "vegetarian". I had an eggplant dish and my wife had the lasagna. My wife said the lasagna was heavy on cheese, low on meat and flavor. Chewy, very chewy. Side of linguini was just warm.

1  Thank treb312
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I've eaten here several times. Alone and with family. During the day for lunch, on weeknights and on weekends for lunch and dinner. I've never had a problem getting seated or served quickly. All of the staff on hand are personable and very friendly. It's definitely a family restaurant. My kids love the Mozzarella Garlic Bread as an appetizer. They usually have seasonal soups which vary, white bean, carrot etc. They have a great variety of Pizzas. Buffalo chicken and the white pizza are my favorite pizzzas. I am going to attempt to try one of each before the end of the year. They have great pasta dishes with standard Italian restaurant salads. It's a great place. I love it. What more can I say?

Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place has potential but it always seems to be understaffed so the wait is not worth the fine food.

Been to Capo's Italian Ristorante? Share your experiences!