“Always good”
Review of Pacific Spice

Pacific Spice
Ranked #49 of 157 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Volcano Hibachi Steak & Sushi has it all! The full bar offers wine, beer, sake, and other traditional drinks. Our wide selection of sushi is always fresh. Hibachi is cooked on the grill with an experienced chef who provides dinner and a show! Our founder Quanren Lin is the reason for our great success.
Reviewed July 4, 2019 via mobile

We try and eat here a couple times a month. Susan and her staff are always super friendly. They even made and named a roll after my daughter, the Kendall Roll! Sushi is always fresh and very good. Service is excellent!

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed May 11, 2019 via mobile

Came in 4/20/2019 about 7:30pm. Place was busy. Didnt get our servers name but he was a nice guy. We ordered California rolls as appetizers, which were good but they never give enough ginger or wasabi! I ordered the tangerine beef, with egg drop soup, both were very good; only problem was the tangerine beef came out more line beef with broccoli, I mentioned this and they took my plate and it came back looking more like the menu pic. Tasted very good. Wife had salad.

All in all a good experience, service was a little slow.

Date of visit: May 2019
1  Thank billyd4real
Reviewed September 3, 2018

My niece wanted to go here so I did. I was a bit skeptical in that the signs out front on the door were hand written and then the inside decor seemed a bit worn.
My niece ordered chicken with fried rice. I ordered an eel roll with another roll that was yellowtail, salmon and cream cheese. The sushi was good enough but I felt like it was fair at best. Not as fresh as I'm used to. When the bill came I was flabbbergasted, but had agreed to pay for my nieces lunch ahead of time. Wish we had gone to some other restaurant that was fresher and the prices not so out of this world. Find another place if you are in the mood for sushi in the Acworth area.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018

We have been here a handful of times since moving down here and only had one less the perfect experience where it was really crowded and they couldn’t handle our party of 10. Food didn’t come out at the same time so some people in our party were unhappy. But, the waitress was ver apologetic even offering us a discount which was really nice. Every other time has been positive. Went for lunch the other day and their lunch portions were huge for a decent price. Great restaurant for vegetarians and vegans since they have a lot of dishes with tofu and/or veggie options.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 10, 2018

Good take out menu and fast delivery when needing a change for dinner. Haven't dined in yet. Food was fresh, not greasy.

Date of visit: June 2018