“Dog food is better”

Pacific Spice
Ranked #58 of 122 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I have ordered from this place before and the lady who answers the phone is completely rude. I call from my cell phone so sometimes I want it to be delivered to my house and other times at work. They lady said "you need to pick one address and keep switching them"....do you want my money or not because it really seems like she doesnt.

I ordered delivery tonight and they arrived very quickly. I ordered Kung Pao shrimp and it was delicious until I found a long straight black hair in my food. On top of that, the guy who delivered my food could barely figure out the money situation. I asked him for change and he gave me incorrect change, which then started to confuse me.

Hong Kong Star is right up the road. I should've ordered from there but I figured the wait would be longer. Turns out, I should've ordered from Hong Kong Star and tolerated the wait. Do not eat at Pacific Spice.

There are newer reviews for Pacific Spice

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I agree with CoffeeTalk2. I was in Pacific Spice a couple times right before Christmas and the service and chef experience at the Hitachi tables was absolutely terrible. To make matters worse, I received no response whatsoever when I emailed corporate and suggested this location might need additional training. Shame on you Pacific Spice for your terrible customer service, both at your restaurant and at corporate.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have been here several times for hibachi. Each time the head chef was on site training other chefs. He has a great personality and is a good entertainer, but the chef we had this last time must have missed class, because he was awful. His food handling practices were unsanitary. Just thirty seconds after verifying my wife had ordered scallops, he proceeded to put shrimp on my wife's plate. When he realized what he had done, he asked for her plate and scraped the shrimp off into the garbage. REALLY?!?!? We also watched him drop food on the table and serve it. I was disgusted and dismayed. Went to the restaurant's website to contact them about this awful visit and 3 weeks later, still have not heard from them. Do NOT waste your time or money.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Expensive for dinner, but great value for lunch. They offer Sushi, Hibachi, and Chinese. The fried rice is very good. We love their Hibachi but their Chinese food is good too. We love having our food prepared in front of us. My son enjoys the filet but I can't resist the shrimp. On average, lunch is about $8 not including drink and tip. You get quite a lot of food for the price. They servers are always polite and attentive.

1  Thank TammyLee h P

Been to Pacific Spice? Share your experiences!