“Waffle House”

Waffle House #1309
Ranked #38 of 151 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

While in Atlanta had to take my son to a southern standby. Food was good, nice to have grits again. Prices are very reasonable. Friendly atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed May 30, 2018

We stopped in for a late breakfast on our way home. This place is located very close to the I-75 exit. We were waited on very quickly and our food came out piping hot and was served very promptly. Nothing like eggs, meat, toast & hash browns to quench a hungry appetite. The service was friendly and attentive.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed October 31, 2017 via mobile

there’s only one thing you say about the waffle house The server was very friendly The food was good and of course reasonably priced we know what our expectations are when we go The food is always consistent with the other waffle houses

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed July 11, 2017

Finished a late baseball game in the area and needed dinner. Saw this Waffle House and knew it would be open when most other restaurants were already closed. Food was good as was the service. My only complaint is my hashbrowns were so crispy I literally couldn't even eat them.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017

I travel a lot and sometimes I get into town very late. Well most places in the area shut down by 11 pm, and unless you go to the Kroger's or a Walmart Supercenter, you won't find much open other than Mc.Donald's off the interstate.

They have a good, hearty 2 am breakfast for about 4 bucks. A couple of eggs, toast and grits served quickly and nicely. There are some Waffle Houses where service is so-so depending on the crew. This one is a nice place to stop at, there is another in Cobb near I75 on Exit 273 (Wade Green) which is equally good.

Date of visit: December 2016