“Amazing breakfast!! ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Phone (770) 635-1900
Reviewed May 17, 2019 via mobile

Did someone say Gouda grits?!? YES please!!! This place is amazing. Fresh delicious food and good prices. Friendly staff and great service. Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 23, 2019 via mobile

Talked my son into coming here for his first time and we both thought it was wonderful ! We had a fantastic breakfast. Delicious food and outstanding service by Debra G.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

Excellent place. Great food, friendly staff, good service.
Best breakfast and lunch place. Daily specials and excellent coffee.
We are usually there once a week.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

It was a very busy Saturday morning and the front area was crowded with patrons waiting to be seated, not much room for waiting folks. We were seated and served coffee immediately. I ordered the vegetable omlette which was runny inside so I returned it for another one, The server was polite and efficient and the second one was much improved. It was good, not great, Atmosphere was better than Ihop or waffle house but honestly breakfast food is one of those things that most people cant screw up so I'm more interested in a good cup of and quick seating.I would go again but for me its a 40 minute drive and I can can get eggs closer to home!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

Love this place! The food is always good, and they have good coffee. Friendly service, casual environment, great place to take family and friends.

Date of visit: March 2019