Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$88
$84
Econo Lodge(Acworth)
$55
Super 8 Acworth/Atlanta Area(Acworth)(Great Value!)
$59
$62
$99
La Quinta
Days Inn Acworth(Acworth)(Great Value!)
$76
$69
$124
Fairfield Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewshi expressroom was cleanmissed the markthe usual farerecommend this hotelvery nice hotelthe breakfast arealong drivewould stay here againone night stayeasy accesshieatlantainterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Came here from a drive from Alabama for work. Check in was a breeze. Room was very clean and nice, better than the Holiday Inn I stayed at Alabama...that one looked run down. This one really looks so much better. Bathroom is very nice, has a fridge and microwave and hdtv for cable viewing. Complimentary breakfast was good as well. Would recommend this place.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
HIEACWORTH, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for staying at our property! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a wedding in the area in Feb 2014. Rooms were clean and reasonably priced for the area. This hotel has a light breakfast for guests in the morning and it was actually better than I expected. Give this hotel a chance and I think you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jamton34
HIEACWORTH, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for staying at our property! We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Hotel is conveniently located close to I75, it is only 2 years old but it feels older. For example, there are no auto AC controls so your heating or air-conditioning is ON all the time. Cheaper units, stupid choice. Beds are comfy as much as in any HI Express and room was clean. But the room itself is oddly huge for a king size bed and without furniture to fill up the empty space. If you have 10 peaces of luggage... Well, the rate was right, under hundred. Breakfast was a classic HI Express breakfast but there was no bread in the basket. I brought my own. Server lady commented how nice I have my own and I told her there should be an instruction how to reach the nearest Walmart for some bread. One more odd thing: In the breakfast room, there is a larger table with more chairs around it for more people to share it during the breakfast. Lately I have seen this in newer hotels as a trend in "breakfasting". I have to tell you: In the morning I want to be along with my breakfast, like dog. I do not want other people counting my bytes.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HoweDZZY

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We apologize that the selection of bread was inadequate. We strive to make every guest experience a positive one. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was just supposed to be a stopover place on our way from Michigan to Florida...nothing more than a place to sleep for the night. My husband and I travel a lot for our work, and we both agreed that the room was large, the room was clean, and the price was very reasonable. Usually not a fan of Holiday Inns, but this Express was more than adequate. Almost a shame that it was just for a few hours of rest. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank hucifer
HIEACWORTH, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Hucifer, Thank you for your positive review of our hotel! We are glad we were able to give you such a great experience. We hope to see you again real soon!!
Renee Cannizzo
AGM Holiday Inn Express Acworth

Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in many HIE hotels and know what to expect from them. This one met all my expectations. The room was clean and pleasant and the amenities were what I expected. If you need an inexpensive place to stay in Kennesaw, don't overlook this one!

Stayed: November 2013