“Simple and good”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Acworth
Long Beach, California
“Simple and good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Came here from a drive from Alabama for work. Check in was a breeze. Room was very clean and nice, better than the Holiday Inn I stayed at Alabama...that one looked run down. This one really looks so much better. Bathroom is very nice, has a fridge and microwave and hdtv for cable viewing. Complimentary breakfast was good as well. Would recommend this place.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
HIEACWORTH, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thank you for staying at our property! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
atlanta
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for a wedding in the area in Feb 2014. Rooms were clean and reasonably priced for the area. This hotel has a light breakfast for guests in the morning and it was actually better than I expected. Give this hotel a chance and I think you will enjoy your stay.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jamton34
HIEACWORTH, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for staying at our property! We are glad you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to seeing you soon!
HOWE
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Hotel is conveniently located close to I75, it is only 2 years old but it feels older. For example, there are no auto AC controls so your heating or air-conditioning is ON all the time. Cheaper units, stupid choice. Beds are comfy as much as in any HI Express and room was clean. But the room itself is oddly huge for a king size bed and without furniture to fill up the empty space. If you have 10 peaces of luggage... Well, the rate was right, under hundred. Breakfast was a classic HI Express breakfast but there was no bread in the basket. I brought my own. Server lady commented how nice I have my own and I told her there should be an instruction how to reach the nearest Walmart for some bread. One more odd thing: In the breakfast room, there is a larger table with more chairs around it for more people to share it during the breakfast. Lately I have seen this in newer hotels as a trend in "breakfasting". I have to tell you: In the morning I want to be along with my breakfast, like dog. I do not want other people counting my bytes.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank HoweDZZY
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We apologize that the selection of bread was inadequate. We strive to make every guest experience a positive one. Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future, and we hope to see you again soon.
Shelby Township, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

This was just supposed to be a stopover place on our way from Michigan to Florida...nothing more than a place to sleep for the night. My husband and I travel a lot for our work, and we both agreed that the room was large, the room was clean, and the price was very reasonable. Usually not a fan of Holiday Inns, but this Express was more than adequate. Almost a shame that it was just for a few hours of rest. Wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank hucifer
HIEACWORTH, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Hucifer, Thank you for your positive review of our hotel! We are glad we were able to give you such a great experience. We hope to see you again real soon!!
Renee Cannizzo
AGM Holiday Inn Express Acworth
Kathleen, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed in many HIE hotels and know what to expect from them. This one met all my expectations. The room was clean and pleasant and the amenities were what I expected. If you need an inexpensive place to stay in Kennesaw, don't overlook this one!

Stayed November 2013
1 Thank Scottinkga
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

Once again, staying a a Holiday Inn Express offers no surprises. Had excellent experience from Tonia at checkin and a clean spacious room. Room lacked hand towels, but was solved immediately after notifying front desk. Plenty of eating options close by.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Clerk was super he was very professional friendly and made our stay perfect then fed my family breakfast the next morning. Great attitude and kind service experience from guy working the desk !! Rooms very nice and roomy made us feel more at home.

• Stayed September 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Acworth
Super 8 Acworth/Atlanta Area
Red Roof Inn Acworth
#9 of 10 in Acworth
Sleep Inn and Suites Kennesaw
Atlanta Acworth Fairfield Inn & Suites

Been to Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth? Share your experiences!