“Awesome Barbeque All the time!”
Review of JD's Bar-B-Que

JD's Bar-B-Que
Ranked #6 of 150 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Never disappointed when I go to Jd's. I went with my team from work and service is always good! I found out ordering the kids meal barbeque sandwich comes with alot of food. Sandwich fries and drink for very small price. Hope to return soon!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed June 9, 2019

We have eaten at JD’s BBQ in Woodstock and thought we would try Acworth location.
The food is different in taste and a little greasy. Staff is very courteous and friendly.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch and we were really impressed by how friendly and helpful all of the staff was. The barbecue was excellent, I had the half chicken and my wife had the pulled pork. Both were excellent as was their homemade barbecue sauce. However it was the service that really stood out in my mind.

I will certainly come back here again.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

This place was awesome. The brisket sandwich and ribs are killer. If you can, sit under the tree and enjoy the evening.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed October 3, 2018

Was just OK for BBQ. Was overpriced and under delivered. Service was OK, but I expected more for what I paid for. Wouldn't recommend to any BBQ lover.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to JD's Bar-B-Que? Share your experiences!