“Outdoor Patio Lunch”

Ranked #13 of 149 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 12, 2019 via mobile

Small family run gem!
Great quality food and outdoor patio is great. The fresh guacamole is outstanding as well as the cheese dip.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Fast Door Dash delivery with hot tasty food for dinner. We had massive sized chicken chimichanga with all chicken no filler. The Special Dinner was gigantic with taco, beef enchilada, Chile relleno, bean chalupa and tamale. Cheese dip and salsa too. Great REAL authentic Mexican food. Recommend them.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 16, 2019

We looked forward to coming here, since we find smaller places more intimate and personable. However, we didn't feel "cozy" during this trip. Instead we felt somewhat claustrophobic and squished in. Ugh.

It took quite a while to have our chips/salsa brought to the table and have our orders taken. Not a good first impression.

We'd expected the prices to be slightly lower, since this restaurant apparently has far less overhead than larger restaurants. But that wasn't the case.

My bowl of chicken soup was much smaller than any other bowl of chicken soup I've had at other Mexican restaurants, where the bowls of soup are actual meals! Plus my soup wasn't even hot, but tepid. Boo.

My wife wasn't very bowled over with this place either. It was one of those, "let's make the best of it."

The live entertainment as a guy playing guitar and seeing to karaoke. It didn't work. Would have been better off just letting the original music play.

We won't be back.

Two and a half stars

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

I ordered a chicken salad to go. I told the guy I wanted a little extra seasoning on the meat and to add queso cheese. When I got home and told my first bite the food was sooooooo super salty. I was pissed. I said a little extra meat seasoning not a pile of salt. I did like this place before this but o couldn’t eat my food cause of this. My husband wouldn’t even eat my leftovers and he loves salty. Just ruined an otherwise good meal. Needless to say I was hungry and disappointed. I wanted to call and speak with somebody but they closed early that night for their private Christmas party. Don’t know if I’d go again, unless you stated very specific.....

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 25, 2018

We go here on a regular basis - maybe every 6 to 8 weeks and we have yet to be disappointed. Great choice of meals and always plenty to bring home!! Try their cucumber margarita - we love them.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Rico's Mex Mex Grill? Share your experiences!