“Delicious”

Rico's Mex Mex Grill
Ranked #11 of 123 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Had the Chili Con Carne and it was delicious, plus great singer/guitarist. Chips and salsa was also very tasty plus a couple of Negra Modelos.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Love this place! Food is always amazing, staff very attentive & friendly! If you are looking for some yummy Mexican food then Rico's is a must. They also have a nice little outdoor patio. I get take out from here a lot and its always great! ( One birdie told me the have Texas margarita pitchers on Tuesday for $12.99 which I intend to check out one of these days :)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Four adults had dinner here. They have the standard fare; with some surprises. Everyone enjoyed their dinner. My lime chicken dish was okay, except the chicken was very dry. The favors were great, but the chicken hard to chew.

The chips (free) and salsa weren't anything special. The sangria was good, could stand to have some fruit other than lemon slices.

Service was quick and attentive. Decor quite busy, but fun. Would go again when in town.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I love this place! My husband and I eat here weekly. Cold beer and great food. The people are awesome. Get the Rico's Dip you won't be disappointed. Great Guacamole. I love the atmosphere -small and quaint. By far the best Mexican food around here. I ate there yesterday but I may just go again today. Just thinking about it makes me hungry.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

If you go to Rico's, it's because you want to go, not because you happen to pass by. It's out of the way but, well worth the search. Great food, portions good. People are friendly. I can see where it could turn out to be a great local hangout. Atmosphere is true Mexican, even down to the music. The place is small so go early. The seating and parking lot fills quickly around meal times. I will be taking my wife there as soon as we get back even close the location.

Been to Rico's Mex Mex Grill? Share your experiences!