“Don't Quibble - Eat at Nibbles!”
Review of Nibbles Grill

Nibbles Grill
Ranked #30 of 151 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Description: $1.25 lunch specials everyday- burgers, fries, chicken sandwiches, grilled ham. An honest American cozy "deli-style" setting.
Reviewed September 20, 2018

The title is corny but the food is fantastic if you are looking for a good Southern Style breakfast with grits, bacon, 3 eggs, coffee and toast your way all for only $5.00 Over the years they have expanded to handle the crowd. It used to be hard to find a seat but now that they have taken over the adjoining store there is plenty of seating on most days and a few outdoor tables. This is a quaint place with lots of ambiance and the owner cooks the eggs to order while you wait and you take your food on a tray to your table or they provide take-out. I brought 4 guests with me to eat there this week and due to the larger order they brought the food to the table. You serve yourself coffee. I have never tried lunch at Nibbles but based on the crew coming through this week getting take out sandwiches (we had brunch there at 11 and by 11.30 the line was queing up! Fast food, friendly folks and great value. Try Nibbles; you'll be glad you did! By the way, I prefer to order my toast and grits "dry" and then add my own butter. That works for me and it may for you.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 19, 2018

I have eaten with Al for more than 20 years! His place has been in 3 different locations over the years, each larger than the last, but the quality and the value has never wavered! He can handle more by himself than a whole crew at a fast food place, I come all the way from Marietta to visit and eat and you will to! While I wouldn't consider Nibbles a fast food restaurant but don't kid yourself, it IS FAST. This is the best whole in the wall secret you'll ever find, but you won't keep it to yourself!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

The best $5 lunch I have had in a long time. I chose a cheeseburger, fries and large drink, but there were other choices. Also has $5 breakfast choices. Not fancy but good and clean.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed December 1, 2017

This place looks like it has been here awhile. I'll bet this is where the locals eat, because it is unpretentious, has tons of seating, and provides good food at decent prices. We had a late breakfast here, and I was able to get gluten-free bread. Wow! I really appreciated that. I also had grits, which were ok - not as good as Mama's (add more water & some butter.) My husband had the breakfast bowl and said it was very good. Coffee was fresh and hot, bacon was crisp. The owner was running the grill and kept up a steady conversation while he did it. Everyone here was very friendly. Bathrooms were spotless. I would have given it a 5-star review except for the grits. We'll come back another day and review it again. It's a very good choice.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Eat here. It is good. $5 specials. You can't beat it. It's good food, made well, at an economical rate. And the owner is right there.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Nibbles Grill? Share your experiences!