“One of many excellent Acworth Restaurants!”

Center Street Tavern
Ranked #11 of 151 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Center street tavern is a neighborhood bar and grill set in a renovated hardware store located in historic downtown acworth georgia. We are just minutes north of marietta and convenient to kennesaw state university and lakepoint sporting community. On the menu you will find traditional pub favorites house-made with our personal touch, as well as a bevy of healthy but hearty salads, unique burgers and sandwiches, jumbo wings and fresh seafood including the coldest raw oysters in town! Step inside and you'll discover a place rich in history with an array of modern conveniences, including over 10 wide screen hi-def televisions, free high speed wireless internet, the sec network, the nfl sunday ticket and a state of the art juke box. We also have a large outdoor patio and separate lounge and game room with comfy sofas, beerball and dart boards (room available for reserved group events). We are the only place in town open 7 days a week and also offer late night hours, combined with our daily in house events and great specials there is something for everyone in the center!
Reviewed June 12, 2019

One afternoon I was looking for a good wing place and remembered that a friend told me how good the food was at Center Street so I decided to go for it. It was recommended by the Manager to try the Southwestern Ranch Wings and after that I was hooked! She also mentioned the Garlic Parmesan and gave me a sample of the sauce to try which was excellent. There's a lot of places I could have went to that afternoon and I'm glad I decided to go to Center Street!

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 11, 2019 via mobile

Wife had pastrami. Thumbs up. Good stuff. I had the swiss burger with 'shrooms. Pretty amazing. In fact, I noted that this burger was the first in a very very long time, that I didn't use any condiments. Just enjoyed the taste of the perfectly cooked large - and I mean large - patty. The burger's big and so is the bun...quite the handful. Also comes with lettuce and tomato.

Mash potatoes are awesome. Especially with the clarified butter if you ask. Dee-lish. And they were only lightly seasoned, so I we able to suit my own taste. Nice.

Tip: get a side order of homemade chips as an appetizer. Only $2.75 to get your palletes going. Nice and crispy.

We'll be back.

Take a stroll afterwards around the block.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

I asked for a craft beer from the menu and they were out, ordered oysters Rockefeller and they were out so I switched to southwest ranch wings and those were out. Ended up ordering regular wings and they were ok. I would not go back.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Service was good. I had a Philly Cheesesteak and it was just fair. The roll was hard and the meat while somewhat tasty was dry. I think I would give them another try but not anytime soon. By the way, the fries were great.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

We visited Center Street Tavern for the first time today. We had wings and southwest egg rolls for appetizers,which were wonderful. For lunch we had a club sandwich and French dip. Again, both were soooooooo good. The bread on the club was grilled and well toasted. The service was very good and the beer was cold. This restaurant apparently has a very experienced kitchen staff because the food was a 10 out of 10. This place is a must visit. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: March 2019