“Best Reuben!”

Center Street Tavern
Ranked #10 of 120 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Center street tavern is a neighborhood bar and grill set in a renovated hardware store located in historic downtown acworth georgia. We are just minutes north of marietta and convenient to kennesaw state university and lakepoint sporting community. On the menu you will find traditional pub favorites house-made with our personal touch, as well as a bevy of healthy but hearty salads, unique burgers and sandwiches, jumbo wings and fresh seafood including the coldest raw oysters in town! Step inside and you'll discover a place rich in history with an array of modern conveniences, including over 10 wide screen hi-def televisions, free high speed wireless internet, the sec network, the nfl sunday ticket and a state of the art juke box. We also have a large outdoor patio and separate lounge and game room with comfy sofas, beerball and dart boards (room available for reserved group events). We are the only place in town open 7 days a week and also offer late night hours, combined with our daily in house events and great specials there is something for everyone in the center!
“Best Reuben!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

So happy to have Center Street Tavern as one of our restaurants now in Historic Downtown Acworth - affordable, family friendly and a great place to grab a quick meal. One of my favorite sandwiches is the Reuben - corned beef cooked daily to perfection - this is the real deal - and don't miss out on the fresh homemade chips! The Hamburgers, Philly cheesesteak are also excellent

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank HoweRMK

Acworth, Georgia
“Nice place- unique food, not just "bar food"”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

They have your standard wings and things but also have some unique foods like shrimp burgers, chicken salad (served uniquely) etc. Worth a try. Tuesday nights is TRIVIA, lots of fun.

• Visited February 2013
“Great potential, but”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

I really like the location and potential of this place but I have never had above average service in three separate visits.

The beer and food is decent and I really hope that they can improve the service.

I will give them another chance and hopefully things will improve. If so, I will update or write a new review.

“Great for Lunch”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

My wife and I have been in several times for lunch. The food is good although the service can be a tad slow (not terribly slow, just a little). I particularly enjoy the turkey burger and the handmade potato chips. They have a full bar and other activities at night, but I have never been in other than lunch. All in all, a great place for a quiet lunch.

• Visited January 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“A GREAT PLACE”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I love this place--the staff is always more than willing to make its customers happy, and the drinks never disappoint. The atmosphere is low key enough to sit and have drinks with friends although you can also head to a lounge area with a big screen television, some comfortable couches and a cool selection of games (Beer Pong!). Usually, weekends also have a live band. The place has an old school feel, something that you don't get nowadays in the world of bars. And, have I mentioned the food? The best food that you will ever find in a bar (maybe even a restaurant)--the buffalo shrimp is to die for as are the french fries and the nachos. To be honest, I've had a ton of stuff on the menu, and I always believe that what I am eating that day is now my favorite dish. Even better, the kitchen stays open late--2 AM, I think, on weekends. Lots of people head to nearby Henry's Louisiana Grill for a great dining experience in Acworth, but don't make that mistake--Center Street is the place to go. If you want an intimate, authentic bar experience--head to Acworth and head to Center Street Tavern. That's where I take my friends who are looking for something different and fun.

• Visited December 2012