“Simple and clean with great attention to detail. Great value.”

Super 8 Acworth/Atlanta Area
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Acworth
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

These folks know what they are doing. They take great care of their hotel and their patrons. I have stayed in many hotels of this category and this one is the best. Clean comfortable and updated room and grounds. Friendly and hardworking, Andy and the rest of the staff are awesome.

• Stayed: July 2014
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Acworth/Atlanta Area

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We stopped in about 1:30am. The manager was very nice, and got us to a room quickly. The room was nice for the price, and the price was good. Breakfast was above average--the owner takes a lot of pride in running a neat place.

Reviewed June 21, 2014

We booked two rooms for our trip back to Iowa from a vacation in Florida. The outside of the building, the check in desk and lobby area were deceptively nice looking. The manager was very friendly and check in went pretty well, but once we got to our rooms, we were less than impressed. Both rooms smelled HORRIBLE (cigarette smoke) so much so that we had to open the doors and run the air for a while before we could go in the rooms and stay there. When we called ahead we were told that one of our rooms was supposed to be 'non-smoking' but clearly neither of them were. There was at least one HUGE cobweb in one corner of one of the rooms, all of the fixtures were clearly from at least 20 years ago, probably more, with cigarette burns and scratches all over the vanity, smudges and scratches all over the walls, and less than clean bathrooms. The coffee pot appeared to have not been cleaned since the last time it was used, as it still had a small amount of brownish liquid in it. One of the two locks on one of the doors wasn't even functional since the half of it that attaches to the door frame was missing. The beds were relatively comfortable which was about the only good thing about the rooms...but it would have been nice to at least feel comfortable crawling under the covers (which I didn't). Oh and there was no hairdryer, although there was a bracket on the wall that looked like maybe it could have held one at one time. Breakfast was a joke and my husband was so underwhelmed by the choices available, that we opted for the waffle house instead. I understand that you get what you pay for but this place needs a serious deep cleaning and some TLC. It felt sleazy from the moment we walked into the door, I didn't feel terribly safe there and I definitely wouldn't go there again given the chance. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone based upon our experience.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

traveling from florida with my wife and 5 year old grand son it was 1:30 time to pull over. night clerk Andy let me in the lobby checked me in and sent me to a room . I was in bed by 1:45 . THANK YOU Andy PS met your wonderful wife at check out

Room Tip: Stop and see Andy at Acworth super 8 north I75 exit 277
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We came to town for a birthday party on Lake Acworth and it was a wonderful affair.

Even with the holiday crowds, our stay in this Super 8 hotel was very pleasant.

Breakfast was exceptional, the staff was caring. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2014

There was no iron,no microwave, and no refrigerator in the room. We was told to wait until the next day to receive those items. I asked for towels and was refused towels. Tissue half used in bathroom. Staff was very clueless. No breakfast selection. Loud people around and some other couple was sent to my room by the staff at the front desk

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed May 18, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Also consider these accommodations in or near Acworth
Red Roof Inn Acworth
Red Roof Inn Acworth
#9 of 10 in Acworth
Atlanta Acworth Fairfield Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth
Americas Best Value Inn of Acworth/Kennesaw
Baymont Inn & Suites Kennesaw
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Woodstock/Atlanta North

Been to Super 8 Acworth/Atlanta Area? Share your experiences!