“Great Place to Stay”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Acworth
Sarasota
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

The front desk staff was great. I was checked in quickly and in the morning I got up early and the check out was even quicker. Room was clean and well kept

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Fort Mill
Reviewed September 18, 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here at this hotel several different times in the past few months. Still great staff, very clean rooms, and a decent price. They upgraded to LCD tv's during my recent stay. The owner seems to be updating and spending money to keep the place well maintained.

• Stayed September 2013
lititz
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We are traveling with our little dog, Although the staff was great about the pet fee, I was not happy to find that within hours of our arrival our nine-year-old dog was covered with fleas. After running to the store to spend quite a bit of money in flea products and giving my dog many baths to get rid of the fleas, I asked for a different room in the morning. Once again the staff was very friendly, though I felt certain they didn't know what a flea was. After entering room #2, i noticed that there was a critter dead upside-down on the A\C unit and later that morning found a trail of ants heading for my tea on TOP of the refrigerator from the night before. I did the reviews on the hotel before i booked the room FOR SIX NIGHTS, I was disappointed to be sure.Update:2 teenagers with a view of the pool who can't wait to go swimming,we find out that the pool is closed because the pump is not working.Really?

Room Tip: Don't bring a pet here.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank 0marge
Covington
Reviewed August 9, 2013

They where very accomodating.Nice room...The area was fairly good... Very nice staff..! We would definitely stay again...not to mention the great price of the room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Acworth
Red Roof Inn Acworth
Red Roof Inn Acworth
#9 of 10 in Acworth
Atlanta Acworth Fairfield Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn of Acworth/Kennesaw
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Cartersville
Holiday Inn Express Kennesaw NE - Acworth
Hampton Inn Emerson LakePoint

Been to Super 8 Acworth/Atlanta Area? Share your experiences!