“Our Favorite Chinese restaurant”
Review of Hong Kong Star

Hong Kong Star
Ranked #18 of 123 Restaurants in Acworth
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: We frequently go to the restaurant and the service and food is always excellent. The price and food quality ratio is above average. The staff is very, very friendly and recognizes returning customers. Definately a place to go!!
Reviewed July 29, 2012

When Dragon Garden in Cartersville changed owners, the quality of their food declined so we were forced to look elsewhere for great Chinese food. We found it at Hong Kong Star. We are always seated quickly and the wait staff is attentive, helpful, and friendly. Someone always greets us on entering and says goodbye when we leave. The food is excellent. Portions are huge (enough to take home and have for lunch the next day). Soups are hot and full of flavor. Egg rolls are crisp and delicious. I have never had a bad dish at Hong Kong Star. An added surprise is a complimentary sweet at the end of the meal - maybe a small bite of cake or a macaroon with oranges and a fortune cookie. We go at least 3-4 times a month. Worth the drive to Acworth.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

We usually order from here for take out. for Chinese take out it's a tinsy step above in quality than your regular local joint... but that is definitely reflected in the price. Nice dining room to eat for lunch or dinner and always a friendly staff

Reviewed July 22, 2012

This place has the best Sesame Chicken ever. It is my son's favorite. My family loves to eat here for lunch. They have great lunch specials. They do get a bit pricy for dinner but the food is worth it. We always take home leftovers because you get plenty of food. We quit going for a while because they got a "C" rating from the health department but I am sure they have already redeemed themselves!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Hong Kong Star is consistently good every time. Very affordable lunch prices! They offer dine in, carryour and pro pt delivery. My family enjoys Hong Kong Star at least once every two weeks. The best Chinese I've ever had!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My family and I have been coming here for over 10 years. The food is consistently delicious and the service is attentive and helpful. Watching your weight? They have several bamboo steamer options and also brown rice. My son's favorite is Happy Family, a medley of seafood and meat which is served tableside sizzling hot. I've taken numerous relatives here and they all loved it. My Dad still remembers the meal he had. They do a brisk takeout business and they also deliver. Portions are big, so lighter appetites could share a meal for takeout. It 's so good you may not want to share, however.