“Great customer service by Alexander”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Order Online
Ranked #62 of 150 Restaurants in Acworth
Reviewed October 19, 2018

I visited Subway (3826 Cobb Pkwy) this morning at 7 am in hopes of getting my daughter a sandwich for her field trip. I initially looked online to find a location that opened at 7 am and found this one as it very close to my home. We arrived at 7 am and noticed the gates were half opened, the lights were on and no food was out. We decided to purchase a few items from Walmart to give the Subway employee a few minutes to finish opening. We made our purchase and came back to the entrance of Subway at 7:21 am. The gates were still closed and I observed a white female walking from the rear of the location. I asked her if she was open and she stated "No". I then asked when she would open and she stated "Not yet". I asked her for the second time, what time she opened and she stated "we open at 7 but I am running late". I looked at the time posted on the wall as its stated 7 a.m. and question what time she would be open. She stated she needed to open her register and that would take about 10 to 15 more minutes. As I looked at the dining area, I observe no food inside of the bins and the sitting area was not prepared for visitors. I then asked her if she knew of another location that would be open at this time and she stated no, most of them open at 8. This Subway employee was extremely nonchalant about providing good customer service and did not seem to care that she opened late. She also did not seem to care about providing service on time. The store looked the same at 7 a.m. as it did when we left a location at 7:40. I assume she opened at 8 a.m. like the other stores, which is horrible service from Subway. The customer service I received from this lady was unbelievable and needs to be addressed. I ended up going to the subway at 3305 Acworth Oaks Dr and was served by Alexander. The store smelled amazing and he was ready to serve. I appreciate Alexander as he ensured that I had what I needed to ensure my daughter had a great day at school. I will be sure to visit this Subway from now on and never the Subway inside of the Walmart as this lady provided horrible customer service and did not care about the fact that she was not ready at the posted open time.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Quick service will come again the chicken teriyaki was really good. I told lots of people about this subway.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!