“Italian Delight”

Doro's Italian Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #31 of 148 Restaurants in Acworth
Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

This is a gem! I ordered chicken parmeson and my spouse ordered a pizza and both were fabulous. The garlic knots and sauce were also delicious. Service was good once we asked a server to wait on us, the one assigned to our section was busy chatting with a froend and we considered walking out, we’re glad we didn’t.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed October 3, 2018

This is an excellent restaurant. The staff is very friendly and the food is always awesome. Dont let the small looks fool you, stop in for a bite and you wont be disappointed.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 1, 2018

Looking for comfort Italian food on a Friday night, I found Doro's. Ordered eggplant parmesan and meat lasagna. Portions were generous. The eggplant was thick sliced, lightly breaded and fried. Sauce was very good, with lots of gooey mozzarella. Lasagna had a very tasty sauce. Garlic knot rolls were yeasty and not dripping in butter. The marinara sauce was very good, they now sell it to go. Families were enjoying pizza. They have reasonably priced beer and wine available.
Doro's is located in a strip mall, decor is simple DIY, and there is ample parking. Worth a return trip.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

Doros of Acworth lacks in curb appeal, but more than makes up for it with the service and food.
Marinara and garlic knots are wonderful, pizza, spaghetti and lasagna all have been great. My husband had shrimp fra diavolo which was very tasty. The shrimp is fantastic. Highly recommend this little family owned jewel.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Stopped by Doro's today with my son...clearly a hidden gem. The service was excellent, the food was beyond outstanding. First the bread with the sauce is unbelievable. My son had a shrimp dish which he thought was excellent. I had shrimp scampi that was some of the best I have had. Excellent , I believe that if you give it a chance, you will not be sorry...you will be delighted.

Date of visit: December 2017